Late

3rd person POV.
As he was choking kook with full energy, kook couldn't breathe and him being a asthama patient was enabling him to breathe tae please come early this was what going on in kook's mind.
All the memories of them together was displaying infront of his eyes, his eyes were moist with tears

"I'll always love you moon"
"Don't leave me moon I'll die for sure"
"The day we'll not be together it will mine last day on this damn planet"

Kook can hear the voices of tae which he has spoke before, lastly he couldn't breathe so his eyes closed and he whispered I love you hyungie .

After seeing kook laying there without breathing daehyun left his neck and wrote a letter for tae and left the place.

Here, tae was driving his car at full speed, he doesn't care he just want to reach home as soon as possible he is afraid that he may get late .

After 5 min he reached, the door of his house was opened. He is just afraid of the truth. Today their neighbours are also out of station.

And that's what happened, the thing which he was afraid that only happend. When he saw front door of their home is already has opened he hurriedly came inside but the seen infront of made him weak on his knees cause there he saw his moon laying without breathing. Tae was seeing all the moments of them being together with that think in mind he walked towards kook's now dead body. He slowly kneeled down on floor and took kook's head on his lap and "get up moon, what happened" he said ever so softly like he is talking to a small child, but he is not able to see that kook is no more.

"Baby open your eyes love "
"Don't make fun of me baby, get up now it's enough now "
"Get up moon I'll not shout at you another time baby "

But, sadly kook is dead and tae is not able to accept the fact. He was crying  and crying like a baby who didn't get his chocolate while yelling and sobbing loudly.

"Why did u take him away from me first u took my parents and now my only love  for whom Iam living" he was complaining to god about the things as happened to him. He just sat there in living room with kook's head on his lap like  hour

"Oh. my God" came voice  and tae turned towards the voice and saw jin standing at  door with wide eyes, he hurriedly moved towards the couple

"What happened tae" he said and saw that kook is not breathing.
He shook tae who was just sitting their "tae what happened" he asked and his tears were sliping from eyes.

Seokjin had operation so he was in hospital today and after returning home all the neighbours were planning on having dinner so came to call tae. and kook but seen infront of him made him tear up .

"Hyung see he is not getting up" he said like he is complaining and jin cried harder seeing the otherwise strong man crying like this.

"Hyung please tell him to don't play around now, iam tired baby please get up " he said to kook's dead body
"See moon your hyungie is tired baby get up now " he said patting kook's cheeks but the usually red cheeks are pale now making tae realise that his moon is no more with him, but his stupid heart was not having it
"Baby,  hyungie as bought so many things for you " " baby you can call me villian I'll not say anything" " jin hyung please please tell him " he again begged jin who was crying seeing all of this .

"Why are you crying tae" came yoongi's voice and seeing seokjin also crying he came forward and saw kook 's body he also cried along with them.

..............................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜
Thank you for waiting for updates

Thank you for reading this 💜Thank you for waiting for updates

Baby bun 💕