It can't happen

3rd person POV.
As kook peeked from window he saw tae's uncle (remember daehyun). So he opened the door and greeted him
"Anneyeong uncle " he bowed " come in uncle". Daehyun also nodded and came inside the house and sat on couch in living room. Kook gone to bring tea for him.

Soon kook came and gave daehyun tea and asked
"How have been uncle, it's been while we didn't met"

"Iam good son, yes we didn't met as i was busy in work and all" "how u and tae have been" daehyun asked and took the sip of tea

"We are good uncle, actually tae is also on business trip " said kook
"I'll call tae and inform him that u came" he took the mobile and dailed tae's number as he was about say hello.

He felt sharp pain shoot trough his stomach, he gazed down and saw that knife as been passed through his stomach, then he slowly took his from stomach to front and saw that daehyun was smirking looking at him
He heard sound of his phone and saw that tae as picked phone so he tried to speak

"H-hel--oo" hearing kook's voice tae started to Panick and asked something but kook couldn't hear him as the mobile fell down from his hands

" Finnally i killed you, you dirty gold digger "said daehyun in cold voice as he was not afraid of tae. He also knows if tae get to know all this. tae for sure show him hell on earth but did he care no because he as the believe that without mafia thing tae will not do anything to him.

"I have took care of that company from that bastard's parents death but that boy gave all the property to you.
You did some spell on him you whore" he said and paused for a min but he didn't knew that tae was listening to him from other side.

Tae finally reached korea and he alighted the plane and he was sitting in car to drive home but he was interpreted by call from kook, but kook's voice was shaking so he got the idea that something might have happened to him, so started to call kook's name but the things he heard made him froze, someone is calling his moon gold digger and whore hearing that his blood boiled so he speed up the car he was praying for God to keep kook safe but ..

Kook is having asthma attack has daehyun was choking him making kook's eyes roll, kook was breathing heavily
" Die you bitch i never accepted you as that bastard's wife " he was putting full power on kook's neck.

............................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜
And sorry for not updating Iam very busy nowadays as Iam a B.com student and the assignments, seminars and exams have been hectic for me .

By the you guys can call me Renu😊

Isn't he the cutest 🐰