Sleepless night

Taehyung's perspective.

After reaching his house.which is Mansion where his uncle,cousin and himself lives. His uncle was sitting on couch waiting for him. He goes near his uncle and says"uncle u didn't sleep till now" and his uncle replied "no Tae I was waiting for you,come let's have dinner" saying this he dragged tae to dining area. "Heat dinner and serve on dining table" his uncle said to one of maid.

They settle down on chairs his uncle in the middle chair and he took side chair "so what happen to the betrayer "said his uncle "I killed him" he replied and a maid came and served them dinner.

Time skip.
After dinner tae came to his room and freshened up. And wore his night wear, he got on bed and he closed his eyes but the face of Jungkook came into his view. His beautiful face, doe eyes who was staring at him innocently. He was very tired but he couldn't sleep.

Jungkook's perspective.
Here jungkook was no less .after reaching his home where his appa and he lives. He got scoldings from dad for coming late at night to home.
But he gave his dad a puppy eyes there his dad melted from his cuteness but his dad also said not come late at night it is very dangerous. Then, they had there dinner talking about there day.
Jungkook didn't said about the shot or that handsome man's things to his dad.

Time skip.
Soon after dinner he came to his room did his night routine and wore his night clothes and layed on the bed
But his sleep is far coming to him cause he was thinking about the Handsome Man apparently his name is "V". He was thinking if he will meet him or not.

They both slept at mid night thinking about each other one was thinking about the cute face and other was thinking about the handsome face.

.....................................................................
..........................................

That's it for today guys I'll try to update as soon as possible 💜

Thank you for reading my story🤗