Friend's

3rd person POV.
When they came out of Mr.choi's place , they both straight went to bridge with money ofcourse.

At bridge, jungkook was so happy that finally he got his money back so he can give salary to his employees.
" thank you V hyungie for helping " jungkook said breaking the silence " not to mention jungkook" tae replied to kook " let's go and sit on bench , I'll give you your share in money " jungkook said, as he remember about the deal between them " No jungkook just give that part of money to your employees who are in need " said tae " Okie V hyungie if that's what you want, but let's sit and I'll bring some ice cream to both of . Which flavour u want" asked kook " strawberry " said tae shortly.

Jungkook left to bring ice cream.
He brought mint chocolate for himself and strawberry for tae.

He came towards bench where tae was sitting and gave tae's icecream to him and himself settle down beside tae maintaining a distance.
" you like mint chocolate,  isn't it taste like toothpaste" asked tae making disgusting face " why it tastes good so I like it " replied kook. They both sat there silently has the surronding is chill.
" what do you do for living hyungie" asked kook breaking silence.
" I am mafia man  , I kill people who does injustice to innocent people " said tae truthfully as  not wanting keep secret from kook , as have grow slightly interest to kook .
" okie , but you are not afraid if something happens to your family" kook asked " well I don't have any family to afraid of " said tae with sad tone as he remember his parents , kook looked at tae with shocked face as he heard tae's sad voice " I am sorry hyungie for bringing up this topic" said kook feeling stupid to ask such question " not it's not your fault don't be sorry" said tae .
Suddenly kook stretched his hand in front of tae, " let's be friends from now onwards, I will not let you feel alone" said kook with excitement " you want to be friend with me ? " asked tae not sure if he heard correct " yes dummy I am asking to you only and is there anyone beside us" said kook with shrug , tae also stretched his hand and they both did hand shake.

" we already have each others number and you can call me whenever you want, we will go to outing also. Okay" said kook " ok" said tae.

At evening.
Taekook spent there time with each other, getting to know each other.
" hyungie I have to go now as it's already evening and I'll call you once I reach home" said kook " come let me drop you " said tae " no hyung I'll go myself " said kook.
So they bid byes and left to there respected home.

Tae's POV.
I came house after meeting kook.
He is so sweet and at the same time sassy. In my whole life someone asked me to be there friend I am so happy today. But I want us to be more than friends.  Let's hope he also like ne back .
I have crush on him let's hope for the best.

Jungkook's POV.
I came home and straight away went to my room. And laid on bed . Remembering the sad look on V hyungies face. He must have felt so lonely ,but now I am here I will not let him feel like that .
I think I started liking him .
Ahhhh..  I hope he also like me .

..................................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading 💜