Talk with Mr.jeon

3rd person POV.
After talking with Tae , kook slept as he was still under the effect of medicines. Making kook comfortable on bed tae walked out of the ward which was provided to kook.
There he saw Mr.jeon holding a tray of food and Mr.jeon walked towards tae and gave the tray to tae as he didn't ate anything since yesterday.
First he denied but Mr.jeon made him have and tae asked if he had ate or not . Mr.jeon said he already ate .
Tae sat on bench and ate food , after finishing he went to kook's room to check on him and he saw that kook was still sleeping , so he took stole and sat beside bed and held kook's hand

" you know how much worried I was about you , at one point I thought I'll never see you" he said and a lonely year escaped from his eyes.  He was looking at his and kook's intervened hand.

" you'll never loose me hyungie , I said i will always be with you no matter what, okie" he said cutely and determined

" I know bun, I love you my moon"
" I love you too Villian"  saying that he giggled as he saw tae playfully glaring at him. Suddenly his stomach growled , he looked at tae and said

" I am hungry hyungie"
" wait here I'll go and bring your lunch ok" he said and left to bring lunch . Kook sat there staring at wall remembering about accident,  as per his knowledge he was crossing road correctly but how did these accident happened,  he was very deep in thoughts that he didn't heard tae came in and gave him food " I bought your food bun here " hearing tae's voice kook startled, and he saw food .
So he took chopstick, started eating food and tae was staring at him lovingly as he saw him (jk) eating with pout and eyebrows frowned.
After finishing his food he hugged tae and slept on his chest and tae who was seating on bed , he sled down on bed while kook on top of him sleeping peacfully.

Time skip (5 days later).
After 5 days kook was discharged from hospital.  Tae took him to his house (tae's uncles house) as he knew his enemy's will attack kook again if he is not with kook. Kook as given every facilities there , tae's uncle is also good with him and namjoon also sometime come and spend time with kook.
Tae requested Mr.jeon also  to come  but he refused but he as took promise from tae

Falshback.(a day before kook's duscharge).

(Mr.jeon and tae's conversation when tae was asking permission from Mr.jeon )

Kook was sleeping on bed . Tae and Mr.jeon  were sitting on couch and tae started

" appa I wanted to take kook with me to my house as he is in danger. if he stays without me I can protect him " tae said but Mr.jeon was thinking about something. " Appa" tae called and Mr.jeon came out of thinking and said " you can but I want talk to you regarding something important " Mr.jeon said and tae nodded to continue " son I know you love kook so much,  his life is in danger , you can only keep him safe, sooo" tae was looking at Mr jeon " soo son, marry my  kookie as early as possible you know that kook's life is very important to me and you. Your enemies will not leave a chance to harm kook and bring you down so
After married you have to leave this mafia thing,  if you want a peaceful life with kook" said Mr.jeon with strict tone as he is very much aware about the danger which is surrounds by his son . Mr.jeon stood up " think about it son" saying that he left from there and tae was thinking ' whatever appa  said was right I should marry kook soon I know my enemies are after my moon they will do anything to my kook to bring me down.  I'll propose to him next month.

Flashback ends.

Tae is planning to propose kook soon.
He has selected ring also and he purchased a house for two of them as he wanted to live separately with kook after marriage.
He has discussed with namjoon and daehyun about proposing they had gave him some ideas but still he didn't talked regarding leaving mafia .

...................................................................................................

Thank you for reading this ❤
Sorry for late update there was some network issues soo

@kritti132 thank you for always voting ❣