official boyfriend's

3rd person POV.
After meeting each other they(taekook) . Kook sat on seat which was provided for guests and tae got on stage, standing beside his uncle.
Soon the announcement was happening " so today I am  here to announce my brother's son Kim V to next CEO of  KTH Ltd. Pvt. " said his uncle receiving surprised faces from the people's,  then daehyun continued "from last 15 year's I am handling these company on behalf of my brother and as the WILL states to transfer these company to my son V on 1st september 2022 which is today,  so I officially make him CEO" said his uncle and motioned tae to sign the contract which states he is the CEO of the company till his next heir.  After signing the contract tae said he'll make some announcement to his uncle to which his uncle got confused but agreed anyway.
" thank to everyone for coming to the function and celebrating me becoming the CEO,  so thank you to uncle for handling the company till now but from now I'll handle it and I promise I won't disappoint you.
And i want make a announcement " said tae keeping his eye direct at kook and telling him to come forward through his eyes " and the announcement is I have a boyfriend named Jeon Jungkook , my beautiful baby come forward " said tae, kook reached stage and stand beside tae .
Kook was very confused but he trust tae very much so he didn't hesitate come forward.  " so ladies and gentlemen,  he is my boyfriend ,my love,my baby,  my boo, my life, my life  ,my kookie ,I love you so much baby I just wanted world to know that this Kim V's heart is owned by someone who is so much important to my life " said tae turning his head to kook's side,  where in kook's eyes were moist from tears , he didn't expected to that tae will make there relationship official infront of everyone," happiest birthday my love , may u be happy always my sugar boo" said tae kissing kook's forehead,  tae turned his head to other side where namjoon was standing and motioned him to give the gift which he compiled and gave the gift.  Tae took gift , gave it to kook said to open the gift and kook opened the gift which was covered with purple package.

When he opened the gift a gasp left from his mouth as he saw there were two beautiful rings for each of them

When he opened the gift a gasp left from his mouth as he saw there were two beautiful rings for each of them . Black for tae and golden for kook. Exactly like there personality .

" bun i know u don't like expensive gifts and all, that's way I didn't brought much

" bun i know u don't like expensive gifts and all, that's way I didn't brought much . They are promise ring from me that I'll be with you till the end of our life" with that saying tae kneeled down on floor and slipped the ring on kook's finger and kook also did the same , then both of them got up and smashed there lips together.

Everyone was happy in party that the boy proposed very romantically but there was one person who was burning in rage , how can he (tae) like someone.  How will his work will be done.

Now taekook are very happy but they don't know what is going to happen to them. Let's see what happens in their life.

...................................................................................................................

Thank for reading this 💜