Declaration

3rd person POV.
It's been two months taekook are married and they are so happy with each other and no to forget about their crazy Neighbours. Jin treats kook like his son so when tae goes to office kook spend his time with Jin. Jin is a doctor in Seoul National hospital but now he is on leave so they spend their time with each other.

As for their routine in the morning kook wakes up first and does his morning routine get downstairs to prepare breakfast and lunch for tae.
After preparing food he gets back to room and wake up tae with sweet kisses. Soon after tae getting up he devour his husband's lips.
Then tae gets ready for office .they both eat breakfast together with kook on tae's lap. Tae feeding him.
After breakfast they bid goodbyes and kook does his house chores.
And after finishing everything he goes to his office now everything is managed by Eunwoo cause tae strictly prohibited him from taking stress over something. He only goes to office to see how work is going on.

At evening, he gets back home and prepare dinner for his hyungie.
At 8o clock tae return home and receiving kisses and hugs from his bun at door step.
Soon freshen up ing they both eat their dinner with kook as usual on his hyungies lap. Talking about each other's day.
After eating tae does dishes and kook cleaning kitchen. At 10o clock they both get to their room and sleep cuddling with each other.

So this is their routine for daily.

At present tae is at property registration office cause he is going to transfer the KTH Pvt Ltd to kook's name.
He decided to change its name to KJ Industries, KJ stands for Kim Jungkook. Earlier their company was at stake but with tae being CEO their company reached top list. And number in world wide.
So he decided to keep and party, annouce new owner. That is his husband Kim Jungkook.
Actually tae didn't discussed this with kook as he wants to surprise his husband.

Other side with kook. Kook was very excited to meet his hyungie and greet him as he saw news of tae's company being top one whole world wide.
He started preparing dinner 🍝 for tae. Everything is tae's fav, why not his husband work hard so he needs this much of care.

At evening kook is jumping here there waiting for tae. As soon as bell ranged he dashed towards door and opened door and engulfed tae his arms started kissing his face saying " congratulations my hyungie you did it you did it " and tae was on cloud nine seeing his love so happy. "Thank you bun" he said and kissed kook's lips
Soon kook draged tae towards dinning table and made him sit their without caring about tae was still in his office attire and himself sat on tae's lap. Started feeding his hyungie while praising him.

In bedroom after their night routine they both layed down on bed with kook usually in tae's arms

" Baby there will party on this Saturday, as our company reached no1 "
" Okay hyungie I'll prepare everything"
" Yes love, everything will according to your preference " tae said , kissed on kook's nose making the said boy scrunch his nose while giggling
And tae the whipped alien of his bun got so happy while hearing his baby's giggles.

The day of party.
Today is the day tae was waiting from a week. The decorations and food all are prepared by his baby.

.........................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜
Do vote guys

Thank you for reading this 💜Do vote guys

Why is he so cuteeee😘?