Everything

3rd person POV.
Yoongi saw Jin and tae crying while holding now dead kook which shook him to core and he also started crying while kneeling before kook's body.

"What happened tae " he asked with shaky voice but tae didn't heard him .
Yoongi shook jin who came out of dazed state and saw yoongi kneeling before them, he hugged yoongi tightly while mumbling yoon my koo my koo.
Jin as seen kook as his own brother from start and seeing in this state he just can't believe it.

They both heard ear piercing cry from tae who was now trying while lightly slapping kook's cheeks.

"Baby, hyungie is sorry I didn't came on time " he said the other male's were crying seeing this. Soon front door was opened and came hobi and jimin in rushed steps after they heard the scream.

As soon they saw the seen in front of them they were shooked.
They were asking tae what happened but the aforementioned men was still in daze which made him unable to hear anything.

What it felt like forever tae answered them which made them shock "it was Kim daehyun who killed my moon" he said more like whispered. He know from the start about all the hate which his so called uncle as for his moon but he didn't voiced out as he thought that his uncle will forget everything but how wrong he was.
He aswell heard the hurtful words which Kim daehyun uttered to his moon.

Soon the funeral was held and tae cried like a baby which amused everyone present who has seen tae's only emotion that is cold.

He was crying while begging to his moon to comeback to him.
After funeral everyone left to their places but tae was sitting beside kook's grave Jin and Jimin tried to take him home but the male was adamant about being with kook itself he just can't believe that his moon will be not with him from now onwards.

"I was very familiar with darkness but my love you made me familiar with bright side of my life and now iam in darkness again moon will you not help your hyungie to subside this darkness" he said while his face was blank staring at void but his heart was hammering with pain.

" Will you just leave me here with nothing but darkness all around me
Please baby don't do this to me" he said but the reality hit him hard that none will be their at his home which were filled with giggles of his sweet moon. No-one will ask him about his health now and most importantly his moon took his soul with himself.

Suddenly he stood up and his eyes were filled with dark, at that moment he decided to make the person pay thousand time more his doll as to face.

.......................................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜

And very sorry for not updating the chapter early 😔