Accident

3rd person POV.
After the party finished,  guests already left but tae hold kook back to introduce to his uncle and hyung personally. They all got in house to talk , so tae held kook's hand and lead them to living room where his uncle , namjoon , Jackson and Mr jeon were there,  kook was slightly nervouse cause he'll meet them personally so tae held his hand tightly to assure kook that everything will be alright.
Soon they both reached there and sat on opposite couch .
"So uncle and hyung this is jungkook my boyfriend " said tae politely and kook was fledging with his fingers which were kept on his lap. "Hello jungkook , I am namjoon , your boyfriend's cousin brother " kook came out of daze and shift his eyes to namjoon who was smiling at him " hello hyung, hyungie talks alout about you " said kook smiling his bunny smile. " welcome to our family jungkook I am Kim Daehyun, you can call me uncle" said tae's uncle slightly smiling. " hello kook I am Jackson, namjoon's boyfriend nice to meet you" said Jack . Everyone were talking about there life but our Couple are lost in each other eyes. "I love you hyungie " said kook out of nowhere startling tae who was so lost in kook's eyes, "I love you too my bun" said tae lovingly.

You believe it or not but since when jungkook came to tae's life his being very happy,  he forgot to smile since his parent's death but now he is very happy and smile every now and then whenever he remember kook's face.

When kook and Mr jeon were ready to leave to there respective home but tae's uncle said to have dinner and go . So Mr jeon agreed and had dinner at tae's place.  And left tae's house not before inviting them to there home for dinner . Whenever they are free obvious.  And koo gave our tae a kiss on his cheek as he is shy to give on lips in front of everyone.
When  kook and Mr jeon reached home they directly went to sleep as they were tired from today's party.

In kook's room.
After changing in his night wear kook layed on bed and stared at his finger which is decorated with promise ring by his hyungie. Thinking about tae bought a smile on kook's face and he fell asleep. Staring at ring .

In tae's room.
When kook left tae immediately came to his room after wishing good night to his family.
Soon he wore his night wear and layed on bed,  he also stared at the ring in his finger and thougth about the smile which was present on kook's when promised him and now also he promised to protect kook from every danger, thinking about his love he fell asleep.

Next morning .
Taekook woke up in there respective rooms and did there morning routine and had breakfast.  They both have work today tae will start the CEO job today and kook has to arrange a decoration for the marriage one of his client gave .
Kook was going to his work place and he remember he didn't called tae .
So he opened his mobile and came a contact named ' hyungie❤' and yes he removed ' villian' cause he don't like to call his love like that.
So he called his hyungie and after two rings the call was picked and came the deep voice from other side

Tae:good morning baby
Kook:morning tae, what are you doing?
Tae:I was getting ready baby today is my first day at office
Kook:ohh best of luck hyungie, you'll do best I know
Tae:that I'll do cause my bun's wishes are there with me
Kook:I'll always be there with you , if not physically but by soul will always be there with you
Tae:bun don't talk like that I dont like this okay .he said strictly but his heart was hurting by hearing all these from his love
Kook: swrry hyugie I didn't mean in that way plwese don't be mad at kookie
Tae: okay don't act cute and did you had your breakfast
Kook: yes I had,  what about you
Tae: yes baby I had my breackfast,  now I have to go other wise I'll be late for office
Kook:okie hyungie bye and I love you
Tae: I love you too my love

With that kook hang up the call and reached his work place as his workers greeted him and he discussed about the work and left to location where the wedding is held.

At night.
After decorating the place it was late at night but kook is experienced so he didn't get afraid as he was scrolling through his phone , there he saw his lover's photo who was looking very handsome.  Walking forward he reached footpath but he has to cross the road so he kept his mobile in his pocket and stared crossing road but all of sudden there was bright light which fell on to his eyes and last wt he heard was loud crash and after that everythig was blank for him.

At tae's office.
Tae was workin in office since morning everyone welcomed him to office warmly and politely.
But tae is busy from month  as he was typing fastly on his laptop the office is silent cause the building is empty as employees left to there house but tae was working cause his love said that he'll be late to house and tae has nothing to do in house so he remained in office to keep his mind busy. As room is silent there echoed his mobile phone he saw that the screen is displaying ' baby bun❤' so picked it
Then next what he heard,  he froze on his spot, how can these happend? " hello sir are you there " came voice from the other side of phone , making tae came out if dazed state " how did you g- got these phone " he asked his voice trembling " he got on accident today at highway I don't who is he but his mobile was on so the first contact was yours so I  called you and here people came we admitted him SN hospital please come early " with that call was cutted , tae hurriedly took his  car keys and left SN hospital .while riding car tae's eyes are watered thinking about his love how these happend morning he talked to his love they were happy. 

............................................................................................................................
Thank you for reading this 💜
Guys do vote

Thank you for reading this 💜Guys do vote