lover's

3rd person POV.
They both pulled away from hug , stared at each other's eyes deeply, they both are craving to kiss each other . Tae's intimidating stare made kook blush so much they wanted to kiss so first tae asked " may I " kook just nodded cause he is afraid that his voice may statter . Without any time tae smashed his lips onto kook's plump lips , the way kookie's lips feel into his he loved it so much .he started sucking his bottom lip , and took upper lip. He was sucking it making it swollen,  he wanted to explore raven heads mouth so he grabbed kook's waist . Making kook Yelp and open his sweet yet wet mouth to explore. Tae slipped his tongue in his(jk) mouth tasting his mouth. They wanted to kiss more but there lungs didn't supported so they had to pull away. Tae left kook waste and made his hands to kook face wiping the string saliva attached to them. Kook was still in daze after kissing his boyfriend " breath bun" said tae, kook stared taking deep breathes. After coming out of daze he stare at tae lovingly " I love you hyungie" he said slyly,  tae wanted to coe how much cute kook was looking with blush. " I love you too bun" said tae. Kook turned around and saw the view . He was awestruck at the view for your information he didn't saw surroundings " aww it's so beautiful hyung" he said  enthusiastly , tae just smiled looking at him.

 He was awestruck at the view for your information he didn't saw surroundings " aww it's so beautiful hyung" he said  enthusiastly , tae just smiled looking at him

The above is the view of there date.

" let's go in bun" said tae as they were standing outside the tent.  Kook nodded and they both got in .
Tae sat down and pulled kook to his lap making him Yelp fro sudden movement. He(jk) in tae's lap facing him. " I am so lucky to have u hyungie thank you for loving me " said kook as he was feeling overwhelmed by all emotions , tae just rubbed his back tae knows his bun is sensitive. " I am also lucky to have u bun , be with me forever please don't ever leave me I'll die for sure " tae said as a tear slip from his almond eyes . " I promise hyungie I'll never leave you" said kook kissing tae's eyes which was filled with tears. Tae slied down on matres with kook on top of him. They cuddled each other to sleep.

Next morning
Tae woke up and saw most beautiful view there his love sleeping on top of him the lips slightly parted making soft snores. He smiled looking at him.
" love, get up we have to get home by 8" said tae softly,  but he don't know that kook is heavy sleeper he has make so many efforts to wake him up.
" get up bunbun We'll be late " he said shaking him , kook just whimpred as he was disturbed from his sleep.
" kook" said tae kissing his nose,eyes,cheeks and lips. Kook opened his eyes after feeling kisses
" morniwng hyuwgie" he said in morning voice as his words came out as muffled. " very good morning my love , now get up otherwise uncle(jk's dad) will be angry I only got permission for a night" said tae as he remembered about his talk with Mr.jeon . Kook sat up and rubbed his eyes to remove his sleepiness.
Tae stood up and extended his hand for kook and kook took his help and stood up " let's go baby, first we'll go to restraunt eat our breakfast " said tae.

They drove off to restraunt for having there breakfast.

Time skip.
" bye bun" said tae as he stopped his car at kook's house." Bye hyung take care "he said get inside house. There he saw his appa in couch" how was propasal and date kooki " said Mr.jeon " u knew appa " he asked his dad  , his appa nodded.  Kook just stared at him disbelief. " what" asked appa as he saw his son staring at him. "Nothing leave , it was nice and i accepted hyungies proposal" said kook.
Walked towards his dad and hugged him tigtly.

........................................................................
.............................................

Thank you for reading this 💜

My baby is so cute 🌍😘