marriage proposal

3rd person POV.
It's been one month since accident happened and kook's recovery .
He is staying at tae's house , since one month and he can't properly walk so tae has to carry him everywhere,  he does it despite kook's pleading not to.
Tae is also doing work from home from one month.

At present with tae .
Tae is at office in house doing his work. And he is planning to propose kook soon he as already making plan to how to propose, he is making lines to propose.
He as brought rings too.

Time skip.
After finishing his work, he got up and left to his room where kook is also there, he was walking through hallway when he bumped into someone and that someone fell down on his bum " owie " that person winched and tae saw that it was kook trying to get up holding his bum.
" hyungie where are u going,  see u made me fell down " kook siad cutely
Tae just stared at his cute pouty face and his eyes are slightly moist .

" hyungie where are u going,  see u made me fell down " kook siad cutelyTae just stared at his cute pouty face and his eyes are slightly moist

Kook saw that tae was staring at him without responding so crossed his hands on his chest. " hyungie you are saying something or you want to sleep on couch " he said with threatening voice and about Tae he came out of his day dreaming panicking cause he no way want sleep on that damned couch " noo bun I was listening to you only and what are doing here, standing on your foots what doctor said dont you remember " tae siad scolding him cause doctor has siad to don't make him (jk) stand on his foot alone cause his legs are still weak due to accident.
" I am fine hyungie you don't worry okie and has for your question I came to call you for dinner " kook said and tae nodded,  as kook was taking step he was lifted from ground by his hips,at first he startled and he immediately wrapped his arms and  legs  around tae's neck and hips.

" what are you doing hyungie"
"Carrying my bunbun "
" I can walk hyungie , you'll make your hands numb while carrying me"
" who said that I love carrying my bunny boy cause he so cute and adorable " tae said and bite kook's button nose making kook screech
" hyungie dont bite I am not your food"
" but you'll be one day and I'll eat you whole that day " tae said with perverted smile making kook blushing mess. Flirting and arguing they finally reached dinning area where namjoon , jackson and daehyun were there,  soon they settle down and started eating.  While discussing about mafia and there companies.  His uncle also as company where joon is CEO and his uncle is chairman.

Soon they finished eating and left for there respected room bidding good nights. As usual tae carried kook , soon after they reached room , locked door . Tae slammed kook to wall and kissed kook hungrily,  his one hand wandering inside kook's shirt and other holding kook tightly. He walked towards bed still kissing koom. Tae made kook lay down on bed , he himself hovered over kook still kissing  him ,with his hand he  unbuttoned kook's shirt and started kissing kook's neck making kook moaning from his touches. He got up and removed his (tae) shirt , which made kook to gawk at him cause of well built body.
" like what you see bun" tae said with deep voice making kook blush but he has to be bold so he siad " yess it's mine soo I have rights to see" and as for tae he is impressed.
He again kissed kook and now he squeezed kook waist making him yelp and open his mouth,  to which tae slipped his tongue inside kook's mouth tasting wet cravin of younger.
After what it felt like hour they both stopped and kook also gave some heckeys on tae's neck and collarbone.
And finally they slept with kook in tae's arm who is bare on upper body.