Jungkookie in trouble

Jungkook's POV

"JUNKOOOOKK" I woke up from my sleep when my dad yelled my name.
My dad is so cruel he don't even let me sleep for more time. I already slept late last night thinking about MR.Handsome. I got up from my bed and made way towards bathroom finished my morning routine and came out of bathroom wearing bathrobe,  wore my clothes and left downstairs to have my breakfast.

"Good morning Paa" I said "very good morning bub, come let's have breakfast" saying these me and papa sat on dining table,  papa served brekkie. We dig in the breakfast.
"Did that contractor gave u the money " papa asked " no paa he didn't gave, today I am going there only to ask about money".
After finishing breakfast I bid bye to papa left to my work.

3rd person POV
Here the money which JK is talking  about is one of client didn't gave him the full payment of marriage he arranged. That's way he is going to that man ask about his money.

Time skip
Jungkook reached the place where the clients live. He stood in front of door and knocked the door "ding dong" and someone came opened the door.
"Is Mr.choi home" asks jungkook to that person "yes,plz come in , you are that marriage contractor?" Asked the person "yes ma'am" said jungkook while bowing ."honey who is there" said someone coming downstairs.
"Hello Mr.choi it's Jungkook"said jk
"What are you doing here " asked Mr.choi."about the remaining money u didn't gave I am here to ask that"said jk ,but the man was having other ideas "what are you saying I gave u the full payments are joking here early morning " said Mr.choi
" but mister u gave only half money which only was enough for decoration purpose" said jk .
" you are lying I gave u all money " said Mr.choi with rage in his voice
Hearing these jungkook's anger also rose up " bastard, why are u lying ,u didn't gave full payment " said jk in anger "now ur cusing also, get out of my house. Guards throw him out" said Mr.choi.
Two guards came and started dragging jk out of the house
" u bitch give me my money what u think I will let my money go like that only. Wait and watch . Bald bastard, asshole , fucker. " jungkook shouted fo Mr.choi who was standing there mouth agape. How a cute looking boy cuss these much. Thought Mr.choi.

The guards dragged jk outside the house.jk jurked his hands from guards grasp " u buffaloes how can u drag someone fragile like me , like that" said kook while cutely glaring at the guards " go home kid" one of the guard said to kook " I am not a kid , I am big boy " said kook. " whatever go home".

With that kook left that place, thinking how should he take his money from that bald uncle.
He started walking on footpath ,while kicking some stones. Soon he found a bench on footpath, so he walked there sat on the bench . He was thinking from whom should he ask help to him to take his money back from that Mr.choi.

Has he was thinking , his eyes caught similar figure.  Who took his sleep last night.  Handsome as always thought kookie.

Jk got up from bench and sprint towards the handsome man.

HEY VILLIAN, he  yelled on top of his lungs.

............................................................................................................................

So that's it for today guys I hope enjoyed reading 💜

Thank you for reading

And do vote for my story