day at KTH Ltd

3rd person POV.
After their date they both came back to house. And directly went to room as its preety late at night as usual tae with bare upper part and kook snuggling to tae's chest. They both slept peacfully .

Next day.
Tae woke up first and usual kook on top of him snuggling like a bunny.
Tae smiled watching kook , as kook imitating soft snores . Tae softly kissed kook's forehead making kook whine due to disturbance to his sleep " hywngie lwt mehh sweep " kook said words came muffled due to his face burried in tae's chest and tae just cooed at him.
So tae let him sleep for few min more.
"Bun wake up it's already late" said tae caressing kook's black hair.
" morning hyungie"
" Good morning love , now get up you have to eat breakfast and take medicine "
"Okie hyungie " kissed tae's lips softly and quickly ran to bathroom, so he doesn't have to show his red face to his boyfriend oppsie sorry fiancee .

Soon, tae and kook are sitting in dinning area with namjoon and his boyfriend with his uncle obviously.
" so you two are engaged now" asked daehyun taking a bite from breakfast
" yess uncle I proposed him yesterday and he said yes " tae said
" when you'll get married love birds " namjoon asked with rised eyebrows
" soon hyung ,may next month,  now its November soo december 25 or 26"
" we should get married on your birthday hyungie it's best day " said kook with excitement cause he can gift himself to his precious hyungie
" yeah, its good idea Tae we can arrange everything till your birthday " said jackson
" okay 30 it is , 30th december " tae told

After finishing breakfast tae as to go to office cause he didn't gone there since kook's accident so today he is getting ready to go but his clingy bunny is moody, he is throwing tantrum to not to go office but tae as to finish his all work so he can take break for marriage as well as honeymoon, cough, .
" bun please hyungie as to go baby , I'll come back early, "
" nuuh you can't leave me like this hyungie " here we go again, whining and showing his cute face with puppy eyes
" okay, I have to go but you can come with me" finally he agreed
" yaaah " kook chirped
" go get ready we are leaving now" tae said and motioned him to wear casuals cause his bun look good in casuals
Soon they both are done getting ready.

At office.
After reaching office tae got down from car and reached other side of car ,so kook can get down ,tae opened door and held kook's hand and they started walking towards entrance with kook holding tae's byceipe and tae holding kook's waist tightly.
They walked through hallway with every one bowing to tae with respect and some of girls drooling over their boss.

Soon they both reached tae's cabin and tae's assistant come secretary greeted tae and tae just nodded cause for world KimTaehyung is emotional less person.
She gave tae his schedule and document which as to be sighned.
Kook was sitting on tae's lap with tae's one hand wrapped around his buns waist and other hand signing document and kook was resting his head on tae's shoulder.

After 4 hours tae was still working with kook on same position , kook tried to get up because tae's legs will be numb if he sit like this but tae just tightened his grip " stay still bunny "
" hyungie, your legs will pain if I sit like this " he again tried to get up but
" noo baby sit like this I am very much comfortable and about pain you are not at all heavy infact you have to eat more food " said tae
" and what you'll eat baby I'll order lunch for us"
" anything hyungie " kook said yawned making tae boop his nose
" why are you so cute my love " said tae and kook blushed fifty shades
Tae just awwed at him . Soon he ordered food and they ate
At evening they got back house,
Ate dinner and usual they both slept peacfully.

...............................................................................................................
Thank you for reading 💜

Power couple❣
Taekook