Chapter 11

Grace Adams

Today I have to go to Parkar's mansion and I'm hella nervous. I'm still not sure that why Celia asked me to sing for her father-in-law's birthday.

She has messaged me twice to remind of her invitation and in another one she has given me the address.

I'm literally eating my nails in panic. I don't have decent dress. Neither I can buy that. Money problem, you see.

I was busy cursing my luck when someone knocked the door. Sighing I went to open the door and to my surprise Anna was standing their with a bag.

"Hey" I grinned letting her in.

"Wassup girl" Anna slapped by back, grinning widely to which I just glare her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm here to help you" She replied keeping the bag in my study table.

"Help, for what?" I asked dumbly to which she rolled her eyes at me.

"Girl! I'm here with your dress and to do your makeup. You can't go to the party wearing jeans, can you?" Anna said looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Oh my god, thanks Anna" I grinned at her and she just laugh.

"So, let's start" She said making me roll my eyes.

"Anna, there is three hours to us. Why would I get ready so soon?" I asked with a frown.

"Seriously? Girl I have to do your makeup, your hairs, nails and lot of things. Three hours aren't enough but still I'm managing. Now go and take a fuCking shower ASAP" I rolled my eyes at Anna but went to take a shower.

**********

I'm wearing a beautiful blue color dress which ends at my knees. The cleavage area had little diamonds which is making the dress more beautiful. Anna seriously had a good taste.

Coming to Anna, she's doing my makeup. She's already done with my hairs and I can't be more happy. She literally tortured me by pulling hairs. *sigh* but she did a good job in my hairs. They're looking beautiful.

She's doing my makeup and teaching me as well that how to use them

She's doing my makeup and teaching me as well that how to use them. She's good at this. No wonder she always look beautiful.

"Gracey you fuCking need to learn makeup. Although you're natural beauty but makeup is adding more beauty on your face. Just look at yourself. You're looking so different" Anna said still doing my makeup.

"Anna, you know na I don't get much time. School and job takes all my time" I sighed.

Today I was supposed to be at diner but cause of Celia I took a leave.

Ok ok, I'll be honest. I'm in need of money and Celia promised me to pay one million if I sing for her father-in-law's birthday. So yeah!

After finishing my makeup Anna ordered me to look in the mirror. I did and *gasp*.

Is that me?

"How?" I asked her to which she proudly grinned at me.

"Oh my God. Anna? Who are you? My angel?" I'm still in shock when I heard her laugh.

"Angel? Seriously Gracey. I did nothing. I just helped you to look your best and see. You're so gorgeous Grace. I envy your natural beauty, girl" Anna grinned causing me to laugh.

"Now" Anna said smirking evilly at me to which I narrowed my eyes.

She take out a beautiful box from her bag and opens it.

No fuCking way. Heels.

"No way I'll wear those thing" I said looking disgustingly at heels.

"Yes, you will" Anna said folding her hands across her chest.

"No" I too crossed my hands across my chest.

"Oh come on Grace, you just can't wear sneakers or flats with this gorgeous dress" Anna winced looking at me.

"I can and I will. You know how clumsy I am. Still you want me to wear these heels. What kind of friend you are?" I shook my head in disapproval.

"Oh please, I am awesome. You should me thankful to me. I fuCking quit today's party with my cousins so that I can help you and you..." She sighed.

"Anna" I winced looking at her drama.

"Don't Anna me. I know your tricks" Anna glared me.

"Anna please. I can't wear them. You know me, right? You have seen me falling from the speakers as well. Still you want me to wear these heels. I'll definitely fall and embarrass myself in front of everyone their" I tried convincing her.

"But.."

"Please Anna" I cut her off and she sighed.

"Fine" She rolled her eyes and I grinned.

"Thanks ya Anna" I hugged her tightly.

"Drama queen" Anna said rubbing my back.

Breaking the hug I wore my black flats causing Anna to winced. I just laughed looking at her.

Later, Anna handed me a beautiful black color clutch along with beautiful earrings to complete my look. We then exited our dorm and made our ways towards Parkar's mansion. In our way to Parkar mansion I bought a bouquet for Celia's FIL.

After some 25 minutes we reached their and again panic rose inside me. This time little more than before. I looked outside a beautiful mansion decorated with flowers and lights.

"Anna I-"

"No Grace. Don't even think of quitting. You're strong. Don't let your insecurities overpower your happiness. Just go inside and rock the stage. Let everyone know that what Grace Adams is. Ok" Anna said and I nodded.

"But what if I messed up?" I'm still not sure.

"You won't. You'll rock the stage. Now go. And yes, go with confidence ok" Anna said making me smile.

"Thanks a lot, Anna. You're my savior" I said hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Anything for you, Gracey" She smiled at me.

Breaking the hug I came out of the car with bouquet. Anna waved me Bye after giving me a little motivational speech. Taking a deep breathe I start walking towards the gate.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends and followers.

Thank you (❁´◡'❁)