Chapter 43

Grace/Evelyn's pov

I woke up with a jerk when my phone started to ring because of the alarm which I set last night. Groaning inwardly, I started to search my phone with closed eyes when something collided with my hand and fell down.

I frowned opening my eyes and looked down to see what I have thrown when I found a beautiful pink color butterfly bracelet in floor.

I switched off my alarm and picked the bracelet up in my hand and looked at that bracelet with admiration.

What a pretty bracelet. But it's for toddlers I guess as that bracelet is in really small shape.

But from where did it came through? I don't remember seeing this yesterday or any other day before.

I shrugged and kept that bracelet securilly in the table and went to the the washroom to get done with my business.

Once I was done, I quickly took a shower and got ready for my school. Picking up my bag, I picked that bracelet as well and left my room.

When I came out I saw a bunch of butlers were mopping the floor and staircase. Ignoring them all, I walked towards the dinning table where everyone were present and talking about something.

"....yeah it's weird" Celia said with a frown.

"What's weird?" I asked once I reached them and sat myself beside Aaron, as always.

"Oh, it's nothing. We all just found dirty footsteps outside our room and that's what we were talking about" Celia said with a smile.

"Oh" I nodded with a frown.

"But I don't get it who came inside the house late at night cause I was awake till twelve and that time there wasn't any footprints or whatsoever" Liam asked looking at Aaron to which Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Quit looking at me like that, Liam. I was not the one" Aaron said in bored tone to which Liam raised his eyebrows.

"Liam, I said stop" This time Aaron glared at Liam to which Liam finally looked away.

"But if not Aaron then who?" Celia asked again and I nugged Aaron.

"Why are they doubting you?" I whispered softly.

"Well, I have sneaked outside the mansion a few times late at night so they thought it was me" Aaron replied to which I nodded.

"Okay guys now stop with this investigation and start eating your breakfast" Mrs parkar said making a face to which everyone nodded and start eating their breakfast, except Mr parkar. He looked quite troubled. Mrs parkar noticed that too and touched his arm to gain his attention.

"What happened, Adrian?" She asked with concern to which Mr parkar sighed a little.

"Nothing Sofia. It just I'm feeling that something is wrong. Like something was wrong last night" He said with a frown to which Mrs parkar shook her head.

"Adrian relax. I don't think it's a big issue" Mrs parkar said with a small smile.

"Just have your breakfast, hm" She said to which mr parkar sighed and started to eat his breakfast but he still looked kinda suspicious.

*Sigh*

Soon we all were done with our breakfast and stood up to get back to our daily routine when I suddenly remembered about the bracelet which I found in my room.

I opened the zip of my bag and pulled that bracelet out from my bag and walked towards mrs parkar who was talking with Mr parkar.

"Mrs parkar" I called her to which she looked at me and smiled a little.