Epilogue

PS:- Don't forget to read the author note :)

Evelyn's pov

- Two years later -

"Ev, hurry up or else we will get late" I heard my dearest brother Aaron's voice to which I rolled my eyes.

Seriously, this man is so impatient. The engagement party is going to be start at seven and it's six pm only.

"Evvvv" I again heard his voice.

"Oh god Aaron, stop shouting. We still have plenty of time so calm your tities down" I yelled from inside my room.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm your big brother. Show some respect" I heard his complain and simply rolled my eyes.

"Hey, you can't ignore me like that. Ev? Ev? Evelyn parkar? Ugh.. Stubborn kid" Finally he left.

I sighed in happiness and turned towards mirror and started to apply eye shadow. So today we are going to Ethan's engagement party who is uncle Asher's son.

Everyone has already gone there except for me, Liam, Aaron and two more unimportant people *eye rolls*.

Okay, so it has been two years since my arrival in this family and these two years have been really great. Sure, there were many ups and downs but apart from that everything is fine. My life is almost on track now.

I am getting everything I always wanted in my life. Like I have got my family's love and affection. They all treat me like a princess. Not for once they have scolded me like other parents do to their children.

Also, now I have stopped worrying for my future. Like in my initial days, when I used to earn my own money, I used to eat less and save more for future, I don't do that now. Of course, I don't waste money. It just now I don't have to worry about working and studying together. Now I have got financial security and this has lessened a lot of my burden.

I don't want to sound like a gold digger but being rich is cool. You don't have to worry about your expenses. Earlier I was ignoring my epistaxis condition because I didn't have money to get myself medicines neither I was going for any checkup. But two years ago, dad got me checked from one of the best doctor of NewYork which recommend me medicines and regular checkups. So, now I'm getting better at that as well.

Back then I used to be so worried about everything but now I'm not, because of my family. I'll be grateful to them.

With a smile on my face, I started to search my pendant when suddenly something caught my eyes. My smile widened when I saw the ring with initial 'A' which saved my life a few months back.

Silly me, I forgot to tell you about one of the most scary incident of my life.

A few months back I was in a park with my bodyguards roaming when my heel broke. So I picked that up in my hands and started to roam bare foot. I was happily walking when I stepped on something which caused me to hiss. I looked down at the grass when my eyes fell on this ring which came as an angel in my life.

As soon as I lean down to pick that ring I heard a gunshot and the surprising thing was, that bullet just passed above my head. I picked that ring and looked in front of me to see that Victoria was standing a few steps away from me with gun in her hand.

I panicked but soon the bodyguards covered me. They even tried to catch her but Victoria ran away. She was way too fast.

So yeah, Victoria has once again escaped the prison and now she is roaming freely.

When this news was broke, everyone was shocked and after that they again started the operation 'Find Victoria Quinn' but they couldn't find her.

After that incident, security around me and the mansion doubled. And now unfortunately I'm again playing hide and seek with the world because Victoria Quinn can't calm her tities down. Damn, that lady is surely going to be the reason of my death.