Chapter 39

Victoria's pov

Mate: We need to talk. It's urgent.

I read the message from Mate and groaned in anger.

As much as I appreciate him for helping me to destroy Adrian's happy family but it won't change the fact that I dislike him to the core.

The reason of my disliking towards him is that he is the brother of that bitch who snatched Adrian from me.

Fucking Leonardo.

There was a time I used to like him. Nobody knows the fact that me and him went to the same university. He was my senior and throughout the university he helped me with few subjects. But of course not for free.

We were fuck buddies. He used to have sex with me after helping me with something. That asshole.

That was the time I gave him the nickname, Mate. Though I still don't understand the reason behind this nickname. Maybe because I liked this name?

Anyway, so after finishing the university, he went to his way and I went my way. I thought we would never meet again nor will I hear anything about him but man I was wrong.

A few years later when I first saw Adrian and that Sofia, I got to learn that Sofia was Leonardo's sister. And that was the time I started hating Leonardo.

His sister was the reason of my failed love. Because of her, Adrian rejected me. Only if she wouldn't been in the picture.

*Sighs*

So yeah, I stared working for Adrian in hope of making him fall in love with me but that never happened. Instead he insulted me and my feelings and send me to the prison.

And that's when my love for him died. I started hating him with all my heart. I started making plans to destroy him after escaping.

At first I thought that I'll kill Sofia and their kids after escaping but during my stay in prison, I came to know that Sofia gave birth to a girl.

*Laughs*

And I knew what a baby girl meant to them. They always wanted a girl but never got blessed enough to have a daughter until Sofia gave birth.

And that's when I decided to change my plan. Instead of killing Sofia, I decided to snatch that slutty daughter of hers. The biggest punishment for them.

After months of dreaming about my plans, I finally escaped the prison. But still there was a problem. Actually two problems. First was the security outside Parkar mansion and second was Evelyn's whereabouts.

I was almost sure that I won't be able to kidnap that piece of shit but God had other plans.

He sent him to help me. Leonardo.

Flashback starts.

"Oh god" I yelped after falling while running away from the eyes of those guards who saw me.

"I don't think I can have that bitch" I cursed and a drop of tear falls from my eyes.

God please help me.

Getting disappointed with myself I begin walking away. After an hour of walking, I reached the crowded part of city where everyone were busy with their ownself.

I was just walking randomly when suddenly I heard my name being yelled. Scared, I turned around to see that Leonardo was calling me. He was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Vic-Victoria?" He called shockingly.

"What are you doing here? You were in prison right?" He asked glancing at me from top to bottom.