Chapter 31

Hi, do you guys remembered Nancy. If not, then go and read chapter 25 once again. Because from now on Nancy will be the topic of discussion :-)

And one more thing, this chapter has more than 3 thousands words so you guys don't forget to vote and comment.

Grace/Evelyn's pov

Sundays were never relaxing for me before. Before I used to work double in sundays for some extra income but for the first time in so many years, I have got a Sunday when I can actually relax.

After years of working on Sundays, today I have got a Sunday when I'm not working. All I'm doing is study and rest.

Isn't that great?

After so many years, Sunday is actually feeling like Sunday. No work, no stress. Nothing.

Although I'm grateful for this but it doesn't mean that I have forgiven Parkars. Nope.

I'm still angry with them and I still don't trust them. Okay maybe I trust them a little but not too much. I still have so many doubts which are yet to be cleared.

But today I'll get my doubts cleared by Martin. I have so many questions about Ev's kidnapping and he is the only one who can answer me that's why I decided to meet him.

Yesterday when Mr parkar told me that I have to meet Martin, I was little pissed but not anymore. In fact now I'm waiting for him. I have a lot of questions for him.

Well, he is going to join us in breakfast time. I still have some time left so I decided to look presentable enough.

I'm wearing a white color off shoulder knee length dress with little slits on each side. I have also wore feather shape earnings along with a cute feature shape necklace. And for my footwear, I decided to go with my favorite white sneakers which I bought with my own salary.

I combed my hairs and applied little makeup and lip gloss and I was done.

I'm so pretty. I giggled at that thought.

"Ev" I heard someone's voice and went to open the door.

"Hey. Good morning" Aaron said with a smile.

"Good morning" I replied with a blank face to which he shook his head.

"Ev. When someone says good morning to you, you should greet them with a smile" He said in baby voice as if he is talking to a toddler.

I rolled my eyes at him to which he shook his head.

"I know that. It just I hate to interact with peoples who I don't like" I said with a little smirk.

"Oh god, you're so rude" He said with fake surprise to which I smiled a little at him.

"Oh my god, you can smile" He said again with fake excitement to which I slapped his shoulder.

"Ow! Violent girl" He said laughing.

"Anyways, uncle Martin is here. Dad is calling you" Aaron said to which I nodded at him.

After that we both made our way towards the dinning room where all familiar faces were sitting and chatting except for one, Martin.

"She is here" Liam said to which everyone turned to me and smiled at me.

Although everyone was looking at me but I was just looking at Martin.

Martin is almost same age as Mr Parkar. He is tall, bulky man with grey hairs and big black eyes. Although he is sitting but still looking like the tallest one. He is a huge man, like really huge.