Chapter 33

Grace/Evelyn's pov

- Next Day -

I was all set to leave for school. I was dressed in a brown color shirt and black pants along with with favorite sneakers. A watch, two rings, earrings, my school identity card and my bag.

I made my way outside the room and greeted the bodyguards.

Well, I'm still not happy with their presence around me 27/7 and I still want them gone too but I can't deny the fact that they are just doing their jobs.

After greeting them I made my way towards the living room when my phone ringed.

Connar.

He has been continually calling me nowadays. But it's my fault only. I shouldn't have exchanged numbers. Only to piss Liam, I invited this trouble like other problems were not enough for me.

I ignored his call and decided to check Ana's message when suddenly the television news caught my attention.

'Big breaking. Parkars only daughter Evelyn Parkar's life is not as simple as everyone thinks'.

'Scared from Victoria, Parkars faked their daughter's identity. All this while, Parkars daughter was living as Grace Adams and was doing part time jobs and faking her life to make everyone belive that Evelyn is died and she Grace'.

'Parkars are filthy rich and powerful but they still hid their only daughter because they knew that they won't be able to protect their daughter from Victoria Quin'.

'Victoria Quin failed to kidnap Parkars daughter but she successfully imprinted herself in their lives'.

'Here's the first picture of Parkars daughter, Evelyn Adrian Parkar aka Grace Adams'.

And there was me, on television screen. My Instagram profile picture was on display.

I gasped in surprise and saw that other family members were also watching the news but they haven't saw me yet. Martin and Leo were also there.

Suddenly my phone which was in my hand ringed which caused attention from everyone. I instantly switched off my phone and looked at Parkars and then at the television.

"W-what's all this?" I muttered looking at them with shock.

"Ev" Celia came to me and hugged me.

I shook my head and broke the hug and looked at her in shock.

"What's all this Celia? Y-you said that my identity is safe b-but this" I shook my head and looked at Mr parkar.

I ran towards him and caught his right hand in mine.

"Y-you said that.. that i-i" I stammered, not knowing what to do or say.

"I am sorry princess. I am sorry" He said and hugged me to which I hugged him back with tears flowing from my eyes.

Now if Victoria is alive she might come to me and harm me. Even if I am Evelyn or not, I am stuck. I'm stuck. Now there is no way that I can live a stress free life. No fucking chance.

After breaking the hug, Mr parkar caught my wrist and made me sit in nearby couch and asked Liam to switched off the television.

"I know this was not supposed to happened. I know I promised to protect you but I failed. I once again failed to protect you, princess. But please, give me one last chance. I'll use all my power and connections. I'll get that person who revealed your identity. Just give me this last chance" Mr parkar said and his eyes filled with tears.