Chapter 25

Fun fact:- Wattpad users don't need to spend money to vote and comment in someone's book. So please, stop being a ghost reader.

Adrian's pov

As soon as Ev fainted, we all rushed towards her.

"Ev. Ev?" Sofia yelled looking at the unconscious Ev.

"Adrian, her nose is bleeding" Sofia yelled with teary eyes.

"I'm calling the doctor" My brother Asher said and went aside to call the doctor.

In the meantime, Celia bought some cotton and placed them between Ev's nose.

"Ev?" Sofia cried looking at Ev.

"Sofia, ssh. Don't cry" I said consoling her and than took Ev in my arms.

"Let's take her in our room" I said to Sofia to which she nodded.

We all walked to my room. When I reached there I quickly placed her in my bed and covered her properly with my blanket.

Aaron bought some water and sprinkled that on Ev's face but she wasn't waking up.

"Adrian, what happened to her?" Sofia cried looking at Ev and than at me.

Soon Asher came to my room and stood beside me.

"I have called the doctor. He is on his way. And also I have informed other family members about Ev. They are coming too" Asher said to which I nodded.

In a minute or so, that nurse, whom we have hired for Ev came and asked us to more away from Ev. She also said that Ev might have delicate nose veins which caused nose bleeding. After listening this I was shattered. Already my daughter has suffered so much, how much more she is gonna suffer. I wish I could do something which can erase all her pain. *sigh*

Soon doctor and my parents came. Seeing my mom, Sofia ran to her and hugged her tightly. I stood up from the bed and asked the doctor to check Ev.

After checking Ev, doctor sighed and injected the big niddle in my daughter's arm. He also checked Ev's blood pressure from his machine. Later he wrote some prescription and gave to me.

"What happened to her? Why was she bleeding? And why she suddenly fainted?" I asked him urgently.

"Mr Parkar, your daughter has epistaxis condition which means her nose veins are quite delicate. In this condition, if the person gets angry and his/her blood pressure suddenly increases, it causes the small delicate veins to break, and because of this blood flows through the nose. And this can be dangerous because not only the nose bleeds inside, but on the exterior as well, and brain can bleed too. And in some cases, legs too show trauma called capillary rupture. A person who bleeds from the nose should learn the price of anger or temper can be a stroke" Doctor finished his words and I was shocked.

I never knew that my daughter was suffering from epistaxis too. It's like everyday I'm learning something new about my daughter and that something is depressing. *sigh*

"Is there any cure for that?" My brother Asher asked as I was speechless.

"Yes of course. A person so afflicted should begin meditating and carry it on forever so as to remain calm in the face of conflict and distress. The price of anger could be dangerous. I have given you the prescription. Give her medicines as according to that" He said to which I needed.

"Thank you, doctor" Asher said to which he nodded.

"Come, I'll escort you" Asher said to which he nodded and soon they left.

As soon as doctor left, Sofia broke down in tears. She went to Ev and hugged her. My parents too went towards Ev.

Dad sat beside Ev and caressed her palm softly and pressed his lips on her knuckle softly.