Chapter 17

Adrian Parkar

Finally, it was the time to meet Ev. I was excited as well as scared. I have no idea how she's gonna react after knowing the truth.

Will she accept us? Will she be angry or happy? Will she love us?

All these questions were running in my mind. Through I tried to think positive but negative thoughts kept running in my mind.

It was almost 7:55 in morning. George told me her classes starts at 8:30 so I needed to hurry if I want to talk to her in private.

After taking all the necessary stuffs I started leaving when my eyes went towards Sofia who was getting ready in other corner and she looked really excited.

"Sofia are you going somewhere?" I asked softly to which she turned towards me.

"To meet my daughter" Sofia said giving me a small smile.

"You can't go now" I said to which her smile dropped.

"And why so?" She asked frowning deeply.

"Sofia we need to talk to her with patience. And knowing you, I know you will directly tell her the truth and force her to live with us. And I don't want that" I said trying to convince her but she turned more furious.

"So what do you want?" She asked angrily.

"I want you to stay here and wait. I'll go to her and talk with her" I said to which she looked away.

Sighing I pulled her face towards me only to see her crying.

"Sofia" I widened my eyes in shock.

"Adrian please. I want to meet her. I want to touch my daughter, hug her and pamper her. Please don't stop me" She said in broken voice.

"I'm not stopping you for that, Sofia. I just want you to give her sometime. She needs to know the truth but not in hurry, please" I said wiping her precious tears and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll not say a word to her but please at least take me to her, please Adrian" She cried once again.

"Sofia" I sighed looking at her.

"Adrian please, I promise I'll not say a word" She said again and this time I couldn't say no to her and nodded.

"Fine but you will not tell her anything in just one go. We will give her time to understand things, okay" I said and she nodded through her tears.

"I promise" She smiled at me.

I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"I love you" She said hugging me back to which I laughed.

"I love you too" I said giving a small peck on her head.

After breaking the hug we got ready to leave. When we were downstairs I realised everyone was their.

"We are going to meet Ev" I announced thus they all looked at us.

"I'm also coming" Aaron said and stood up from his place.

"Me too" Liam too stood up from his place and came to me.

"No" I said to which they looked confused.

"But why dad?" Liam asked confusingly.

"Liam try to understand..."

I was cut off by loud voice of George who was in the phone.

"H-how?" George was looking shocked.

"Where were you? Why didn't you took care of her?" He asked looking angry and shocked.