Chapter 19

Grace Adams

Grace. Grace. Come-on wake up sleepy head.

I groaned when I heard someone calling me. I decided to ignore the person but they kept calling me.

I opened my eyes with little difficulty and found white ceiling above me. Rubbing my eyes I turned to see Celia was calling me. Giving her a small smile I tried to get up.

I wasn't able to get up by my own so Celia stood up to help me but someone else helped me. I turned to see it was Liam. He made me sit comfortably and gave me a heart warming smile.

"Thanks" I said with a bright smile.

"No problem, little one" He said ruffling my hairs and sat beside me.

"Come on Grace, it's time for your lunch" Celia said and gave me a sanitizer to sanitize my hands.

After I was done cleaning my hand she forward a bowl towards me. I looked towards the bowl to see vegetable soup inside. I smiled looking at that.

I never had vegetable soup in my life. I always wanted to try this.

"Let me help you" Saying this Liam snatched the bowl from me and he started feeding me. I smiled and kept drinking the delicious soup.

When I was having my soup I heard a flash sound. I turned around to see Celia was taking our pictures. I smiled at her and concentrated on my soup.

When we were done, they gave me few medicines. Although I didn't wanted to have them but Liam made me eat them forcefully and Celia instead of helping me, was laughing and taking pictures and videos.

After having the medicine my eyes started getting heavy. Liam kept patting my head until I was asleep.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Adrian Parkar

I smiled looking at my Ev. Just few minutes ago, Celia sent me a video of Liam feeding her and cracking jokes with her. My Ev was laughing whole heartily with Liam and Celia.

Looking at Liam I felt little jealous. How much I wanted to replace Liam, right now. I wanted to feed my daughter like Liam was doing. Soon Sofia joined me and smiled looking at those videos.

I was surprised with her reaction. I was expecting her to cry but she was smiling. She then looked at me and pecked my cheek.

"I know, what are you thinking right now" Celia smiled at me. I narrowed my gaze at her.

"I know you're thinking that why I'm not crying looking at Celia and Liam enjoying with Ev" She smiled and I nodded.

"To be honest, at first I was jealous but now I'm not. Just look at Ev, she looks so comfortable and happy with them. I know she would have been awkward with us and she wouldn't have been smiling so much with us. So yeah, I'm happy that she's happy, even if she is happy without me" Sofia smiled sadly caressing Ev's picture.

"Sofia, soon a day will come when you will became an integral part of Ev's life. She will not just consider you her mother, but also her bestfriend her support system, her mentor, in-short her everything. Soon you will became her life. She will love you more than she will love anyone else in her life" I said keeping my hands on both of her cheeks.

"Really Adrian?" Sofia asked with little tears in her eyes.

"Really" I nodded, wiping her tears away. She smiled and side hugged me.

"Dad" We broke the hug when Aaron came to us.

"Yes?" I asked raising my brows.

"Dad, I think you both should go home and take rest for sometime" Aaron said to which I shook my head in no.