Chapter 24

Grace/Evelyn's pov

Anger. This is the only emotion I'm feeling right now. I feel so angry, on everyone and in everything. But most of that, I'm angry on myself for trusting Celia and her family.

I have no idea that why Parkars wants to know about my past. Why they are taking so much interest in me and my life? I don't know why they keep calling me Ev? I just don't know.

All I know is that I have to leave this place asap before they do something worse to me. But to my bad luck they were not letting me go as everyone kept on stopping me, like now mrs Parkar.

"Ev please don't go" She said with tears in her eyes.

For a second I felt bad but than I remember that she might be acting.

"I'm not any Ev. I'm Grace. Grace Adams. Did you heard it?" I almost shouted at her but than I lowered my voice, realising that I'm in her home currently and she might harm me for my ill behavior.

"Oh-ok. Grace please don't go. I promise we will stop everything we were doing but you just don't go" She said in a broken voice.

"I don't want to stay here" I chirped sternly.

"Please" She again said but I crossed my arms against my chest and glared her.

Once she realised that I won't listen to her she stepped back and looked at me with helpless eyes. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes which were making me guilty for being rude to her but I was helpness too.

My past has taught me to never trust someone easily but still I trusted Celia and her family easily and now I'm messed up.

Giving her a last glance I started walking towards the main door but this time Celia and Liam came to me.

"Grace, listen I will tell you everything when the right time will come but for now don't leave this house, please" Celia said but I rolled my eyes at her drama.

"I'll not stay here for even a second now" I said and glared her angrily.

"Grace please" Liam said with a tired face but I just ignored him and kept on walking.

When I was walking everyone came to me and tried to stop me but I didn't listen. When I was almost at the main door mrs Parkar suddenly rushed towards the front.

I glared her but she didn't moved causing me to roll my eyes at her.

"Let me go" I said but she still was not moving from my way.

And suddenly Mr Parkar, his brother and Aaron too stood beside Mrs Parkar.

"Grace you can't leave this place. There is danger outside" Aaron said sternly.

"No. Danger isn't outside. Danger is inside this house" I said to which they all became shocked.

I smirked a little.

"Say whatever you want to say but I won't let you go away, Ev" Mr Parkar said and I crossed my arms against my chest.

"First thing, I'm not Ev. I'm Grace. And second, I'll go out" I said and looked directly in his eyes.

His eyes went wide in shock but he quickly masked his emotions and made a strict face.

"Ev, go back to your room" Mr Parkar said applying pressure on Ev.

I really wanted to snap at him but instead I decided to cool down myself as I had epistaxis problem and I really didn't wanted to bleed my nose out in front of them and neither I wanted to faint.

"Please, let me go" I said, this time I lowered my voice.

"You don't know anything Ev. Please go inside and rest" Mr Parkar's brother said and I shook my head in no.

"Please let me go. I don't want to stay here. Let me gooo" I cried.

I was trying to stop myself from crying but tears were not stopping. I really wanted to leave this place. I was getting anxious.

"Ev.. Don't cry baby" Mrs Parkar came to me and hugged me tightly.

I shook my head and kept on pushing her away from me but she wasn't leaving me at all, instead she tightened her grip.

"Leave me" This time I yelled and finally pushed her away from me.

As soon as, she went away from me I rushed towards the main gate. But this thing resulted a sharp pain in my ankle, which was injured due to the accident.

"Aah" I yelled as I felt pain.

"Ev" I heard Mrs Parkar's voice and soon she and her husband came to me.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Should we call the doctor?" They asked me and suddenly I felt angry.

I almost pushed them and tried to walk away once again but Mrs Parkar came to me and caught my wrist.

"Let me go" I yelled angrily but Mrs Parkar was not leaving me.

"Ev please, don't go" Mrs Parkar said and tried to hug me but I moved back from her.

"For God sake I'm not Ev. I'm Grace. Grace Adams" I yelled again.

"No, you're not. You're Evelyn Adrian Parkar. You're my daughter. Mine and Adrian's daughter" Mrs Parkar said while crying.

Suddenly everything around me went silent. I became numb. All my past memories came in front of me. How I was told that my mom used to abuse me and sold me to brothel. How I was living a life where nobody was there for me. How almost all my life, I lived alone. How almost all my life I had to struggle because my mom abandoned me.

Suddenly I felt so much anger for Mrs Parkar who just called herself my mother. I looked towards her with so much hatred in my eyes.

"You're lying. You're not my mother. I don't have a mother" I said with venom.

"No Ev. I'm your mother. You're my daughter" She said and cried hard.

No. She isn't my mom. She cannot be my mother. I don't have a mother. She is lying.

I kept repeating these words in my mind. I have to be strong. They all are just playing with my emotions and nothing else.

"Ev please, just for once listen to me" Mr Parkar said and tried to touch me but I moved back.

"Noo" I yelled at him and tried to leave but Mrs Parkar again caught my hand.

"Leave me" I yelled at Mrs Parkar as she wasn't leaving my hand.

"No" She cried and once again tried to hug me but this time I pushed her away from me but to my bad luck she bumped with the pillar.

Oh no.

"Sofia" Her husband rushed towards her and so as Liam and Aaron.

"Are you alright?" Mr Parkar asked looking up and down at her to which she nodded and looked at me with broken face.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't- I didn't wanted to hurt you. I'm sorry" I said in scared voice.

"I'm so-sorry" I whispered softly as suddenly I felt my heart spinning and I felt wetness in my nose and somehow I knew that I'm bleeding.

"Oh my god Ev, your nose.." Aaron yelled widening his eyes but suddenly everything around me bacame blurred for me and next moment I was welcomed to the darkness but before passing out, I heard my name being yelled by multiple voices.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And also share this book with your friends and families. And check my other books too.

Thank you (❁'◡'❁)