Facial Expressions

RYUJIN

I walked out of her office feeling a little stupid to be honest. What the hell was I thinking? I saw her leaning or at least I thought she was. Maybe she was just trying to see something on my face closer, or look at my eyes because I know she likes them. But then again those are all dumb reason to come close to a person. But of course none of them are as dumb as the reason why I thought she was leaning in.

I shook off my thoughts as I was getting ready to enter my office. "Hey, what happened?" I turned around to see Lia sitting at her desk smiling at me.

"Uhh nothing, Mrs. Hwang and I were just talking and her husband came in." I watched as Lia rolled her eyes and groaned. I chuckled and decided to just hang out with her since I have nothing to do. I walked over to the front desk until I was by her and hopped up on it.

"You really don't like him do you?" She shook her head 'no'. "Why not, he seems like a cool dude." She snorted.

"He's a self centered ass. And if it wasn't for him being famous, he would be the type of guy to hit a woman." My mouth opened a little. "He's not a good man Ryujin. He might seem like it, he might act like it, but he's not. Remember that." I slowly nodded my head. "I'm just telling you this because I know you're going on that trip tomorrow." I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Wait, he's coming?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah, the reason why she is going is because some reporter is asking questions about their relationship. Yeji doesn't want to go, but Yeonjun pressured her into going."

"Then why would she ask me to come if it's not about work?" I watched as the sides of her mouth turned into a smile.

"Well you are her assistant, and I guess she found some type of comfort in you." I put my hand on the table and leaned on it.

"Why did you say 'assistant' like that?" She just kept smiling but before she could respond the doors opened. I turned around and Lia and I both looked at it. Yeonjun walked out not looking too happy but Yeji on the other hand looked pissed. I didn't know what to do so I just looked away. I got off of the counter and acted like I was doing something.

"I expect you to be home tonight." Yeonjun said like he was trying not to yell. Lia tapped me on the shoulder trying to prove to me what she said earlier was accurate. I nodded my head not really doubting her from the start.

"We'll see." Yeji responded through her teeth. Yeonjun put his thumb and middle finger on his nose and sighed, deeply frustrated. All of us watched as he left into the elevators. As soon as the elevators closed Yeji looked at Lia and I and we both looked down acting as if we weren't paying attention. I saw from the corner of my eye that she was looking between us. "Ms. Shin, I'm going to need you to go back to your office and work out some ideas for my book." I looked up at her and nodded my head a little disappointed that I didn't get to do it with her.

***

About the time eight o'clock rolled around I damn near accomplished nothing. I seriously kind of felt useless. Plus I just realized that I have to get home and start packing. It's only for a day so it shouldn't take that long. I closed my laptop top and phone then left my office. I caught Lia packing up her stuff too. "Hey hot stuff." She turned to me and smiled.

"Flirting now are we?" I chuckled.

"You wish." She laughed as she logged out of the computer. Her phone dinged and I watched as she checked it and groaned. "What's wrong?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and put her phone in her purse.

"My ride just canceled on me."

"Well I'll be more than happy to take you home." I watched as she squinted her eyes and smiled.

"You sure?" I nodded my head. Both of us turned our heads once we saw Yeji's door open. She walked out looking a little better than she did early but still not at her best. She looked over at us and not once did her face change but I could tell something was bothering her. I cleared my throat and looked back at Lia.

"You ready?" I asked. Lia nodded and gave me a hug while thanking me.

"Ms. Shin, I need to talk to you for a minute." I just realized that she has never called me by my first name. Which I guess isn't that surprising considering she is my superior. I told Lia to meet me outside and gave her the keys to my car. I watched as she left and I walked over to Yeji. "I just wanted to tell you that I will be sending a Limo to your apartment at 6:00am. And that we might end up staying an extra day so I would pack extra clothes." I nodded my head.

"Is that all?" I asked. I watched as she opened her mouth and for a quick second but closed it.

"Yeah that's all." I honestly thought she would discuss what happened early but I think It's better not to. It was a fluke and I guess we were just in a moment, and plus my coffee tends to make people act weird.

I think it's because of the liquor I put in it.

I smiled and bid her good night and left. As the elevators closed I turned around and saw her staring at me. Once I caught her eyes she didn't even look away.

I remember in high school there was a teacher at our school who had an affair with a student. Thankfully the student was eighteen so it wasn't illegal, but once everyone found out, there was no going back. But one thing I loved about that teacher is that she didn't give a damn. The principal called a meeting in the auditorium and the teacher stood in the front, and when it was her time to talk she said and I quote, "Yes I am dating one of my students and I don't regret it. I love her more than I thought I could love anybody and that's none of your business. Now if I catch any of you bullying her I will hunt you down. Now if you excuse me, I have to go clean out my room." And then she just walked out.

Technically the principal never fired her, I guess she just quit before he could. Ever since then I have kind of looked up to older women. You would think because of the member living in my pants I would be a top but I'm not. I can take control every once in a while, but I like when someone takes control of me.

Every girl I have ever slept with was younger than me and they were all bottoms so it wasn't really eventful. I walked out of the building and looked up to see Lia sitting in my car. "You're aware that you have my keys right!" I yelled. She looked at me then at her hands to see my keys. She groaned and slapped herself on her head.

"I'm too tired for this shit." She said as she got off of my car. I laughed as she threw me my keys and got into the car. Right when I opened the door I saw Yeji coming out of the building. She looked at the passenger seat and saw Lia and for the first time I saw some type of emotion run through her.