Limo

YEJI

I watched as she walked into my office and I was a little confused but also irradiated. We were supposed to have this meeting in person but they canceled at the last minute. When she turned around I tried to wave her off but the look of mischief came across her face and I knew something was up. "Are you Ready Mrs. Choi?" I looked at my computer.

"Yes I am. And it's not Choi anymore. Not that it ever was. It's Hwang. Yeonjun and I split up." There were about five other people on the screen and I watched as all of their faces saddened and I tried so hard not to roll my eyes.

"Well I'm very sorry to hear that." One of them said, instead of explaining that I was the one who filed for divorce I just nodded my head. "So, shall we get started?" We all nodded our heads and I started getting my papers ready.

Once I looked up I didn't see Ryujin anywhere making me assume she just left, which I was kind of sad about but just let go. I cleared my throat getting ready to start but all of a sudden I felt something run against my calf. I looked down to see Ryujin smiling at me like a lost puppy.

I was getting ready to kick her but someone asked me if I was ready. "I just wanted it over with." I said as I scooted away from her. I watched from the side of my eye her look up at me and playfully act hurt. At that moment I knew what she was trying to do.

"Ok. Are there any specific questions you would like to go over or do you just want to start from the top and make our way down?" One of the Lawyers asked. I looked down at Ryujin from the side of my eyes to see her smirking. I really wanted this to be over as quickly as possible but if that happened I would have to do the talking and I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to do that.

"Let's start from the top." I answered. Ryujin smirked and ran her hand up my leg. My lawyer was surprised that I chose the long way but didn't say anything.

The guy's Lawyer started going over the contract and I just zoned out because I didn't need any confirmation for the first half. I decided to put myself on mute but tried to make it not look like I was talking. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, barely moving my lips. She just laughed and started kissing my legs.

"You are denying me the thing we both want. I am getting it one way or another." She looked up at me. "Stand up."

"No." I said quickly looking at her to glare.

"I will get this skirt off you whether I have to push your ass off this chair or rip it off. You got five seconds." I looked at my computer to see the lawyer guy still talking. But before my head could adjust I heard a ripping sound and air touch my skin. I gasped and looked down.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. She just smiled and quickly spread my legs. I looked at my computer to see no one talking. I unmuted myself. "I'm sorry. My assistant is just a little too much to handle. What were you say-ying." I stuttered out as Ryujin's tongue ran over my slit. I quickly put myself back on mute as the guy started back talking.

I tried so hard not to look down but it was near impossible. I covered my mouth as casually as possible as I started to moan. "Ryujin. I swear!" I yelled and moaned at the same time. She just chuckled, sending vibrations through me causing me to arch my back.

I was basically leaning off my chair at this point. I sat up a little but that made her tongue touch my clit and I had to hold her head in the spot. I put my hand over the camera and threw my head back and let out a long moan.

I moved my hand and adjusted myself. I tried to push Ryujin away but it was like her mouth was stuck to me. My toes started to curl and my body started to quiver. I couldn't take it any more so I reached up and closed my laptop shut. Just as I did that my orgasm ran right through me. "Aw fuck!!" I yelled as my body started to shake. I tightened my thighs around her head as my back arched off the chair.