Stay for a Drink

RYUJIN

I finished typing on my computer and then closed it. I sighed as I stretched back in my seat and looked around. I haven't been out of my office all day and Lia has been busy doing stuff and running errands, and I think that Yeji left earlier today but I'm not sure about it. I did hear her and Lia talking a little but I couldn't comprehend what they were saying. Yeji asked me to set up some interviews so she could present her book and I was having a lot of trouble with it.

I called about eight publicists and they were all booked through the month seeing as it's almost Christmas. Speaking of, it's also almost Yeji's birthday. Now I know she hates her birthday, and I don't think we are on the best terms to the point I could get her a present, but I love giving gifts. I'm the best at it.

I groaned loudly not knowing what to do. I stood up getting ready to go until my office phone started to ring. I put my bag back down a little annoyed and picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said as I sat back down in my chair.

"Hello? Is this Ms. Hwang's assistant?" I squinted my eyes.

"Yes, this is she, who's this?" I asked.

"I am one of the workers at The Late Night Show and my boss would like for Mrs. Hwang to come on our show." I was stuck in place for some time. If you don't remember The Late Night Show it is that 'in' thing type of show. Honestly, it doesn't make sense to me but a lot of people seem to love it so I don't argue. We talked for some time and the woman gave me the information. She said the interview was set up for next week which is surprising because they're doing it on Christmas. But unfortunately. It's on Christmas!

As soon as I hung up I rolled my eyes. For the first time in ever, I actually had people to spend Christmas with and I have to go on a trip to Germany. I am not the biggest fan of Germany. I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. I guess this could be my present for her. Not too much and still perfect.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone in my bra. As soon as I took a step this damn dress somehow ripped even more! I screamed out loud no doubt everybody on this floor heard me. But I didn't care because I was so damn pissed. There was now a slit on both ends of the dress. I am thicker than Chaeryeong so I don't know why I picked this dress.

I just shook my head and continued walking. I just have to tell Yeji the news and I can leave. I locked up my office and didn't see Lia anywhere which was weird because she usually waits for me. I didn't even think too much of it and walked into Yeji's office. Thankfully she was still in there but she was getting ready to leave. "Hey, before you go, I got you an interview on The Late Night Show." Her head quickly snapped up.

"Are you serious?" She asked, confused and shocked. I smiled a little and nodded my head.

"I know you don't like your birthday but I love giving gifts, so, happy early birthday." We kept looking at one another and the look on her face, I'm not going to lie made me feel a little happier inside.

"Thank you." I nodded my head and for a split second, I watched as her eyes traveled over my body. My insides went from happy and joyful to horny and lustful. I quickly turned away before I could let my thoughts go even further. "Do you mind staying for a while?" I heard her ask me. I bit my lip knowing damn well I should leave but I just couldn't.

"Sure." I watched as the sides of her lips turned up a little, making her smirk. I felt a vibration run through my body and I had to close my eyes to contain myself. I walked up to her and sat down in the chair in front of her desk. She also sat down and pulled out something from her drawer. I chuckled a little as she put a full bottle of wine. She then grabbed two glasses and handed one to me.