Professor

RYUJIN

I slowly pulled out of her as she came down from her orgasm. I was breathing heavily against her neck and so was she. She actually started growing out her nails so she ended up scratching the crap out of my back but honestly, the pleasure was worth it. I kissed her one last time and then rolled over to the side of the bed and laid down. Neither of us said anything because we were both just coming down from our high.

She put her arm over my stomach and chuckled, making me smile. Oh yeah, remember that College professor I was talking about earlier. The one I would have slept with if I didn't graduate. Yeah, I kind of went back to sleep with her.

To be fair she's not my teacher and even if she was we are both past legal age, so no harm no foul. "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do that." I chuckled and agreed with her. After the whole talk with Yeji I ended up going over to my professor's place and we spent the night together.

It turns out she was on a date but when I knocked on that door and she saw me she immediately kicked the dude out. And we have been up since 9 pm and it is currently 7 am. Yeah. Long night. To be fair there were about two hours where we just laid there and talked and cuddled, you know, all the things that only gays do. "I hate to ruin this moment, but I have to get to work." I looked down at her to see her squinting her eyes. She then rolled over to look at her phone, and I'm guessing she was unaware of how long we have been up.

"Son of a bitch! I got to go too." I watched as she quickly got out of the bed, completely naked making me laugh. She threw my pants at me and rolled her eyes while smiling.

I put my hands behind my head and looked at the ceiling. Going to go sleep with her probably wasn't the best way to solve my problems but Yeji kind of left me up to dry yesterday and there was no possible way I could have survived the rest of the day without some type of release. So I did the reasonable thing and went to sleep with my past teacher. I know damn well I am no the only one who hasn't done it or at least thought about doing it. There's just something about being a teacher that just makes it hot.

I sighed deeply as I looked at my watch and saw that I did indeed need to get to work. I sighed as I got up and looked at the clothes that were on the floor. There was no way in hell that I was going to work in the same clothes. "Hey Ms. Lee, can I borrow some of your clothes," I said against the door. I heard her chuckle.

"Yes, I'll wash your clothes for you. And please stop calling me Ms. Lee." I smirked.

"No, I know it turns you on." She laughed and then yelled at me, making me laugh. I went inside her closet to see she had the words girliest things making me groan. During the entire school year in college, all she did was wear dresses. So I guess I'm wearing a dress today. I looked around until I saw a black one that really was dark blue but I will not admit that. I grabbed it and put it on.

Once I looked in the mirror you really couldn't see anything so I guess that was good. So unless I get hard, I should be fine. "I'll see you later," I yelled as I grabbed my phone. She said bye and I left the room and went downstairs. I looked around at the house and wondered how she could afford this on a teacher's salary. Plus I'm wondering how we even made it upstairs.

I walked out of the house and locked the door from the inside then went to my car. I looked around to find my bag in the back seat making sure I didn't have to run home.

Once I got to work I was already thrown with this dress. It kept sliding up, making me pissed. And on top of that once I got out of my car the side ripped making a little slit from the bottom to my hip. I groaned as I slammed my car door shut and walked into the building. A few guys stopped and looked at me and I told them to take a picture. Thankfully they were all decently respectful and looked away.

I got into the elevator and went to the top floor. Once I got out immediately the first thing I heard was Lia quaking over me. I rolled my eyes and tried to just go to my office but she didn't let me. I ended up going over to her and she made me spin around. "Doesn't someone look nice?" I rolled my eyes and groaned ready to leave. "What?! I'm just admiring my friend for looking nice. Why are you looking nice?" Just as she said that Yeji walked out of her office with her arms crossed and looking directly at me.

I tried to bend down a little closer to Lia without looking weird. "I stayed a..night with my friend." I kind of whispered. I looked over to see Yeji still staring at me and also raised her head a little, letting me know she heard me. And even if she didn't, Lia didn't make the situation any better.

"Oh my god, you had had sex last night!" I groaned and instead of answering or looking at Yeji, I went to my office. Not only am I wearing a fucking dress that was down there showing my ass but I also have to put my hand over my area for the entire day because I have no doubt my dick is going to be a dick today.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes just to prepare myself for the day, but before I could even exhale my door opened. I sighed deeply. "Lia, can you at least give me a minute before you start questioning me?" I asked.

"I don't care what you do in your personal time Ms. Shin." I didn't even want to open my eyes because I already feel stupid. But I did and when I did she had her hands in front of her looking all professional. I didn't even bother to say anything. "Did you finish the chapter I asked you to do?" I looked around for a minute wondering if I actually did it. Then I remembered who I am and stopped questioning myself.

I then pulled out some papers and gave them to her. She looked at me confused and I smiled slightly. "I was bored so I did the rest. It's also on google docs if you want to look at it digitally." She asked me to go over one chapter but I did all of them. As I said, I am an overachiever. I watched as she flipped through them and turned her head sideways a few times making me nervous as hell.

"Ok then." She closed the stacks of paper and then looked at me. Her eyes kind of went down like she was trying to check me out but seeing as I am sitting down, there's not much to go off of. I mean, thankfully the dress covered my chest. I picked one of her school dresses thank god. "Did you ever figure out where that wire led too?" She asked while biting her bottom lip. It wasn't a seductive thing, more of she was just scratching it. I watched as her teeth moved along her lip and nodded my head. "Where exactly did it go to? I'm just curious." I turned around a little in my chair and pointed to the side of my shelf where I found the wire. "I don't know where you're pointing to."

I steadily stood up hoping this damn dress would act right and walked to where the wire was. As I turned around I saw her eyes looking directly at my ass and she didn't even look away when I caught her. I cleared my throat causing her to look back at me. "Oh, well, that's all I wanted. Or at least partly." I watched as her eyes traveled back down causing me to put my hands together in front of me.

I can feel this fucker asking for attention. When we made eye contact I saw a small smirk appear on her face. But before she could just walk off like nothing happened the door opened. "Ryujin. Someone is here to see you." Lia said as she stood to the side. I then watched as my professor, Chaeryeong, came in behind her. I'm not going to lie. The very first thought that ran to my head was "threesome'. And then the second thought was 'man that would be hot'. But somewhere within the tenth thought range 'oh shit' ran through there.

"Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you had class." She shrugged her shoulders and walked over to me.

"Uh, for some reason they were canceled. So I thought I would bring you your clothes. But not going to lie, you look incredible in my clothes." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well, some fashionable advice. Wear something other than dresses." She raised her eyebrow.

"You never seemed to be bothered with them in class." I nodded my head in agreement and she just laughed. I then realized that both Lia and Yeji were still here looking between us. Chaeryeong must have noticed too because she cleared her throat out of awkwardness. "Well, will I see you tonight?" She asked hopefully while handing me a bag with my clothes in it. From the side of my eyes, I could see Yeji glaring at her and Lia was trying hard not to laugh.

"We'll see," I said as I took the bag. She caught me by surprise and kissed my cheek. Honestly, I'm just happy she didn't kiss me on the lips. She left after that and so did they.

First hour of my day, complete.