Paint

RYUJIN

The next morning was nothing but hell. Not only did I have a little headache, but I also remembered what I did last night. I wanted to crawl inside of a hole and die. But unfortunately I couldn't. I was up basically all night thinking about what job I could interview for seeing as I am most likely going to be fired.

I kissed my boss. I kissed my married boss. What the hell was I thinking?! We were in the moment I guess. What no, I was in the moment. Wait, how come she didn't push me back. She pulled me more towards her. What the hell! About the time I actually woke up these thoughts lingered in the back of my mind.

I don't like giving or hearing bad news. So maybe I'll just quit before she can fire me, then I won't have to hear the whole 'get out of my office' thing. But I don't want to seem like bitch though. Maybe if I just act like nothing happened then it will all blow over. But that's the thing, I can't do that. Ok, yes I am a simp. I am a full simp.

But why did I kiss her?!

I don't even feel any romantic feelings towards her. Yes she's pretty, and smart, and nice to be around, and I love when she smiles at me, and everytime I'm around her my day brightens and-

Damn it!

I got out of my bed and walked over to my door. I have to apologize for what happened. There is no possible way either of us could avoid this. I hate having to have talks especially when I'm the one who has to start them. I opened my door and went over to knock on Yeji's door. I took a deep breath and as I was getting ready to knock the door opened.

I was a little surprised to see a housekeeper come out. "Oh sorry, I was just looking for someone." I said. The woman smiled at me and shook her head.

"It's fine. But Mrs. Hwang checked out about half an hour ago." I squinted my eyes at her. "She told me to tell you that your plane will be leaving at 8am." I thanked her and watched as she left. Did she really just pack up and leave because of me?

Ok, that's a bitch move.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to my room. As I closed the door I leaned back on it and slid down. What did I do? Did I really just ruin my future because of a kiss that hopefully meant nothing? I'm pretty sure a lot of people have kissed, maybe not on the lips but still.

I put my hands between my legs and groaned and attempted to let out all my frustration. I heard my phone ring from the night stand. I got up and walked over to it to see Lia calling me. I sighed, not really in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Hello?" I said while walking into the bathroom, getting all of my stuff out of there.

"Hey, you sound gloomy, how did yesterday go?" I picked up my toothbrush and stuff and walked back into the room where I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my things.

"It was alright. Great actually." I could just see the confusion on her face.

"Then how come you sound like it was bad?" She asked. I bit my lip wondering if I should tell her. But then again she has known Yeji for a long time so they are close friends and I highly doubt that Yeji wants anyone to know about what happened.

"Uh I don't know. We had a great night. I'm just tired." I knew damn well she was getting ready to make some type of dirty joke so I immediately changed the subject. "By the way. I'm taking you out for your birthday tomorrow." I pulled my phone away from my ear as she screamed out from excitement. I just laughed and zipped up my suitcase.

"Oh my god I can't wait!" I smiled and left the room and walked down the hall to the elevator and got on.

"Yep, I have a whole day planned. You may invite whoever you want."