𓆉 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

The size of the mess left by his daughter is immense, he has many problems facing right now but he would not let his only daughter  who he likes spoiling, will be forever out of his supervision.

He then had to quit his job in politics for a while just to handle meetings about searching her, Ahn Minji.  He had a lot of staff so he wouldn't have a hard time, that's when her friend informed him that she was missing, he immediately sent some of his men to Jeju.

Min Jeonji poured the wine into the glass that he always used, its too silent in his office that he could only hear the sound of a bottle of wine clashing in his glass table.

One by one he looked at her friends who are hanging their head low afraid to meet his eyes that is full of darkness. His face was calm but only his eyes were full of emotion.

"Why did she disappear? How did my daughter disappear? Explain it to me." He swayed the glass with only wine and ice cubes with his hand, while waiting for their answer.

They looked at each other, unable to decide who would explain. They have been very nervous since they entered his office, because they know how strict he is.

Later on, they looked at Huh Yunjin. Minji's  closest of all her friends, they hope she will save them from the politician's strict and stern beratings.

"Yunjin Unnie." Lily whispered, as if she's pushing her to speak already. 

Jeonji noticed that so he lifted his eyes from the glass "Why are you whispering? Don't you have a mouth to speak, are you afraid to tell what you did to my daughter?" He chuckled bitterly then threw the glass away which resulted in them flinching from the sound of the glass shattering.

Yunjin immediately stood up and faced him "M-Mr. Min, I'll explain." She glanced at the broken glass, the wine and the broken pieces making a mess on the floor.

"Go on, Ms. Huh." He smirked, seeing the reaction of the youth inside his place. He has long warned them that they should never say to anyone that he is a brutal kind of man.

"Minji came with us on our Jeju trip without telling you. Our first night in Jeju I was asleep back then ...." She looked at her friends, and she saw them nod " They decided to play  truth or dare and ... as you know your daughter, she was fearless. She chose dare. Then they planned something without me knowing-

"Everyone who planned it, please stand up except her." Jeonji interrupted Yunjin and glared at those who stood up. But when his eyes landed on Yorch "Why aren't you standing up ?!"

"Sir, I'm not involved to them." Yorch replied while still looking down. Jeonji gave him one last glare then returned his sight to those standing.

"Speak up."

Chaeryeong tapped Lily's shoulder, for her to speak as she was the one who planned everything. Lily took a deep breath, she was already trembling with nervousness.

"M-Mr. Min, I planned everything. We dared
Minji to sail on the boat for 10 minutes that night when there was a storm." She started.

She suddenly knelt down to the surprise of his companions. "But I swear we didn't know there was a storm back then and then we knew that your daughter would be able to return but unfortunately she never came back." She glanced at him and saw that he was looking at her intently "I'm sorry for what we did, we don't want to-

"Out." Jeonji pointed to the doorway while he still has his eyes on her. Yorch and Yunjin stood up from their seat to come out first, while the others were still glancing at each other to decide if they would come out or not yet.

Wrong move, guys.

"You don't want to go out?" He raised his brow then signaled to his men "Drag them out, especially this damn Aussie girl!"

The men in black immediately obeyed his command, harshly making Lily stand on her knees. While others voluntarily joined them before the politician can do something unexpectedly.

As they are being dragged out, Jeonji's son Min Yoongi is watching them with narrowed eyes. He shook his head at their antics, as he heard what they did to his step sister.

He entered inside his father's office afterwards, his footsteps caused his father to look at him "What do you need?"

"Dad, I'll help finding Minji. I hope you'll allow me even now to interfere with this problem." He replied calmly, as he was waiting for a good response.

"Go on. Do what you want, now leave me alone. I still have a lot to do." Jeonji gave him one last glance then turned his gaze back to his broken glass.

Yoongi didn't bother anymore and quickly left his office, he was pleased with what he said that he really didn't expect . He could say he inherited from his father his icy behaviour, but the only difference was that he had mercy for the innocent people.

All he had to do now was to book a flight to Jeju and find his reckless step sister. 

°°°

At a mansion in an expensive area in Seoul the Sim couple were watching a press conference. It is not new for them to see him on television because he is a politician, but now he is informing the chamber about the strange topic that they didn't expect.

"Sir. Min, we heard that you are looking for your daughter in Jeju. What will you do if you can't find her body?"

Ms. Sim gasped at a reporter's question.

Jeonji cleared his throat and looked at the reporter intently "First of all, please fix your question. My daughter isn't dead yet, I hope so. I don't know how you found out about her disappearance but I'll make sure we find her in as soon as possible." He nodded at the camera. 

Mr. Sim chuckled "He's probably so many opponent that even his daughter is affected by his wrong acts. Maybe he's also the reason why his daughter disappeared." He uttered as his eyes were glued to Jeonji's face on the screen.

"Poor kid, his daughter seems to be the same age as our son. Wherever she is, I will pray that she is all well."

"Speaking of our son, why did Jake order so many women's clothes and things?" Mr. Sim turned off the TV, then looked at his wife.

The truth is that it is their staff is the one who his orders which they in turn bring to the island. Just yesterday, he ordered another which is the make- up kit, which really surprised them.

"I don't know either, but whatever he confesses to us ... let's accept him wholeheartedly." She smiled at him "Because he is our child, we need to support him."

"I hope that what's your thinking is not true , I know Jake is a handsome man, elegant and athletic. Maybe, he'll just give that as a gift to his girlfriend." Mr. Sim is sure that's the reason.

"I hope so ... but he doesn't have a girlfriend. As far as I know he has a lot of male friends-

"I know, they're his friends. I'm sure he likes someone now that is a girl." He ended the conversation and left his wife alone in their living room.

"I didn't say that he didn't like girls." Ms. Sim chuckled.