Chapter 1 - First Arrival

Izuku lays comfortably along Seiko's shoulder. His mind drifts off to the thought of being inside the large building, trying to become a hero. The one goal he thought he was never able to achieve.

But, here he is, trying to become a hero. After all the shit he and Seiko went through, he still decides to become a hero.

After thinking of some time, Izuku is tapped out of his thoughts by Seiko. The tired boy lets out a large sigh, and hops out of the car, following suit to Seiko.

"I'm really starting to regret taking on that deal." Izuku groans, rubbing his temples with his fingers.

"Too late to back out now. Either this or eventually breaking out of jail. Which one would you prefer?"

"Neither. How about that?" He mutters out, and Seiko grabs his arm to hurry him up. The two of them follow Aizawa into the utterly large building, walking over to the elevator and lifting nearly 7 stories up.

The elevator opens, and they walk out. Aizawa stops walking, and turns back to them. He hands them both a small keycard.

"You both will be staying up here in the Rehab section. Me, You two, Nezu and Tsukauchi are the only ones who access to this dorm system. I have not yet explained about your arrival to my class, so I will have to do that when you come in tomorrow. Just for today, try to get settled."

Izuku stiffens, having remembering they have to go to class still. Hell have to face his sister and the rest of his tormentors too. A shiver sends up his spine at the thought.

"God...I need a coffee. And my job back."

"You wouldn't say, huh?" Izuku rolls his eyes at Aizawa's sarcastic comment.

"Oh..fuck." Seiko says quietly under his breath, making izuku frown. He definitely just realized he's have to see Shoto again as well.

"We're gonna go now, rasure'. Thanks." He says, disclosing the conversation and walking to the dorms just passed there common room.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Don't cause any trouble, or else we'll have to snap a shocking bracelet on your wrists."

"We're not damn dogs, Aizawa!" Izuku shouts over to him, making aizawa sigh. He ignores the reply and walks back inside of the elevator, heading back down the multiple flights of stairs.

Izuku shoved the two of them into his now claimed bedroom, and instantly shuts the door closed, and shrinks against the wall. He doesn't even try to make it to the bed, and just decides to lay on the floor.

"God dammit, how the hell could I forget about those assholes?!" He shouts, his voice muffled from the floor, he legs harshly hitting the floor. Seiko sits down besides him.

"This is not going to be a fun year. And then on top of that...your dad is a teacher here.." Seiko comments, making izuku groan louder.

"I officially hate this place."

"Same here, but at least get onto the the bed before you go to a anger-sleep. I'll be finishing up the decor they got for us." Izuku nods, and gets up, and instantly crashes back onto the bed. He sighs, his head hitting the soft pillow.

Seiko covers him in a blanket, telling him a small good night, before leaving out the room and into his.

Izuku's grabs the remote from off of the nearby nightstand, turning in on The Lego Movie: Batman, for absolutely no reason at all, and watches it until he feels himself drifting off.

--

Seiko kicked his pillow across the room in anger. His sibling, and his damn old 'friends' the last people he wanted to see on his earth. He was willing to stay on one of the for corners to get away from them. But of course, he managed to be found with them anyways.

He hated how they tormented Izuku, and how they turned on him the minute he started protecting him instead of harming him.

He hated how hey would bully him senseless just because he wanted he be a hero.

He hated how they dared have the moral to become a hero, even after tormenting one of there closes friends and turning there backs towards there other.

More so, to put it short, he hated everything about them. Now, FDA cling hem again, dealing with there false forgiveness, is going to torment him for the next 3 years of his life. At least until he, and Izuku can disappear from them again.

He didn't want ti drag Cozbi and Embry along with them. They've done enough, and He believes they've enjoed there time at UA, and will become great support-tech hero's.

He sighs again, plopping down onto the given bed. He looks around the room, looking at the dull colors and no interesting decorations.

Maybe to take his mind off the last traitors, he could request for some damn furniture. Because this room, looks like a jail cell.

--

Take a swan dive off the roof, and pray you get a quirk in your next life, D⃥E⃥K⃥U⃥!

Izuku jolts awake, feeling the hot sweat drip down along his back. he wipes his face, feeling the salty tears on his palms. he lets out a shaky breath as he pants slightly for air.

He wished so badly he would never, ever, have to see that damned woman's face ever again. but of course, her being his twin sister, he remembered every feature of her. her freckles, her green hair with just bare green highlights, her part half-up half down ponytails that reached down to her mid back, her 'Pretty' Bright green and vibrant eyes.

the only thing that didn't match with her description, was her sinister smirk that used to send chills up his spine when she laughed at his pitiful self. he had to convice his own self he wasn't that pitiful, defenseless kid anymore. he was a vigilante, apart of a duo.

You will always be useless, D⃥E⃥K⃥U⃥!

He shook off the aching thoughts, as if her voice could read his mind and nearly say exactly what he didn't want to think. he let out another, large and desperate sigh.

This was going to be one hell of a first arrival, especially when he had to see her.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1053

Hello, and welcome to the first chapter of the second book, The Yagi twins! I really hope you enjoy this book, even if my writing style has changed at the slightest.

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!