Chapter 12 - research & help

Izuku did not go back to the sleepover last night. He just told the girls, "I woke up early, that's all." But Seiko still had a hunch something bigger than that was going on with him.

Izuku went up to his dorm room, shutting and locking the door behind him. He pulled the picture of Oboro from his pocket.

He closed his windows, and pulled out his computer from under his bed. He sits on it, and opens the computer.

Cozbi, a while back, gave him the entry code to UA's files. He looks back to the year Aizawa and Present mic were in school.

And there he was, Oboro Shirakumo. He went missing, and was found dead. It was believed he was killed in a villain accident. Although, izuku knows he wasn't.

He pulled up the file he had on the League of Villians back when he was a vigilante. He tapped on Kurogiri's file.

He was made as for Tomura Shigaraki's caretaker. And now also as there getaway portal. He connected the dogs. There 'hair', seemed slightly similar. Kurogiri's mist seems to flow in a way like Oboro's would.

He would have to get someone to help him prove this. And he would have to go to the one person who he found this from.

Aizawa.

———-

Aizawa knew something was different abott Jt his room. Missing, even.

He found a small droplet of blood on the floor before him. He didn't think much of it though. Maybe he cut himself earlier.

He looked around his room, and went into his closet. He grabbed the box, opening it. He went through all the photos, him, Yamada, some with midnight and...Oboro.

He notices something, one of his photos is missing. His photo of Oboro.

He looks frantically around the closet, searching for the photo, until he can't find it. He sighs, rubbing his temples.

Then it clicks in his brain.

He blood droplet.

Izuku fucking Yagi must've been in his room sometime after he left. And took the photo of Oboro. Stole it from him. What the hell would he want that picture for?

Well, now, he was going to find out.

—-

Izuku heard the frantic pounding on his door. Signaling that Aizawa was already aware and came to his room. Izuku unlocked the door, letting him in, and locked it behind him.

"Izuku fucking Yagi. What the bell were you thinking? Going to my room? Stealing a picture of someone you don't even know of?"

"Aizawa, I know who he is. That is Oboro Shirakumo, right?"

"Yeah, but what the hell is it to you?"

"He's alive."

Aizawa was stunned behind belif. He looked furious at izuku. His glare growing more as the words processed in his head. He went up to izuku.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Yagi."

"Do not call me Yagi. You may be my teacher, but I will hurt you as bad as everyone else. And you heard me. Your friend is fucking alive."

"No the hell he's not! He died!"

"Yeah, maybe he did 'die' but he's not dead anymore!"

"And how the fuck do you know that?"

"Because Oboro is Kurogiri." Aizawa was ready to punch izuku. No way was he a villain. No way.

"His body, I'm assuming, was found by All for one. And he..revived him? And turned him into Kurogiri so he'd take care of Shigaraki."

"You give me a fucking head ache." Izuku shrugs, knowing he often does that. He grabs his computer, showing him the comparison of the two. And then he shows the base of the LOV.

"Here. That's there base. I was tracking them in secret, and they moved after they were caught kidnapping me and Seiko. And also, with being an ex-vigilante, I sure do hear word on the street. The training camp, yeah. I know about that."

Aizawa puts on a shocked look. "What..how.."

"Hacked into the UA files. I can already tell you now that they will most likely attack. But not with just any random thugs this time."

"I'll tell that to Nezu..but what about Kurogiri?"

"Don't worry. I'll make a plan. Meet me back in my dorm tonight at 9PM. We can talk about it then. It's the weekend, so you have free time, right? Also..it would help if you told parent mic. And midnight if they were friends. We need people who he'll remember." Aizawa nods, walking out the room.

Izuku sighs, plopping onto the bed. He rubs his temples, slightly stressed out. And that's when, seiko opens the closet door quietly.

"So? You found Aizawa's long-lasting bestie, huh?"

"I wouldn't say long-lasting, but yeah."

"Can I be there for the meeting? I wanna help out too."

"Yeah, I trust you the most out of everyone. We're meeting at 9pm in my dorm. But..with you being in the closet..I'm sure you've heard that already."

"Mhm, sure have. I've been in her for like an hour."

"Yeah. Wow. That's wonderful. Hopefully your not in my closet while I'm butt-naked getting dressed."

"Goodbye. I'm leaving."

"And don't come back!" He yells out, but seiko slams the door closed, clearly embarrassed and a little salty.

Izuku turns off his room light, and turns on the TV, watching The Lorax to bed, so he has energy for the meeting tonight. Because he already knows the amount of yelling he'll be receiving. Takes a lot of energy to keep a calm appearance, as izuku would say.

—————-

Aizawa runs out of the dorm room, over to where the teacher's dorm and lounge is. He then runs over to present mic, panting desperately.

"Aizawa? What's wrong? You look like you've ran a marathon." He points out.

"Yeah, well no shit. Where the hell is midnight, we need to talk Right. Now." He says in a demanding voice, making Hizashi nod. he grabs aizawa's arm, leading them both to midnights door.

Aizawa opens it, seeing it was unlocked, and stands midnight, upside down from her bed watching TV.

"Nemuri, Hizashi, I have a lot of explaining to do. And It involves Oboro." The two of them instantly grow a look of horror on there faces.

Oboro was long gone, so what was he trying to explain..?

————————————————————————————
Word count:1050

Helllooo and welcome to another chapter! Once again, sorry for the late updates. I apologize for that

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!