Chapter 11 - sleepover

Izuku weakly walked into the dorm rooms with the help of Seiko. They both changed into some small pajamas, Izuku in white T-shirt and black shorts, and seiko in hoodie and shorts.

They both walked over and too the common room, where all the girls were chatting and laughing together.

Soon, there presence was made known by an awkwardly-loud cream in the floor. Izuku winced.

"Oh my god, they came!" Mina shouts, and nodding and yells of agreement came following. The Two girls Mina Ashido and Toru Hagekure, dragged them over to the circle.

There, tested a pile of plank eyes all line up , pillows on the edges, facing towards the Tv in a half-circular motion. Mina sat them both down on one of the end spots.

The girls all huddled in a circle, some on the blankets and some off. They all chatted, until Jirou spoke up

"Why don't we do some Karaoke? That sounds fun." The rest of the girls agreed happily, but the two boys just rolled there eyes, and nodded

"I vote, Jirou and Izuku go first! We already know Jirou is amazing, but what about you, Izuku? Ready to test your skills?" Uraraka squeaks, bubbly as ever.

"Fine. I was in choir in like, middle school anyways." Izuku stood, and Jirou stood aswell. Izuku, not wanting to see there faces, turned around from them.

Jirou whispered into his ear a popular song, and he nods.

"Do I really have too though? This is an extremely cheesy sleepover. I don't want too." He whispers back, willing to just go and lay back down.

"Hey, too late now. Just try It. We can do like half of it if you want too." Izuku just nods, and Jirou grabs her phone, putting the music behind them.

(Izuku)
Catch my breath and hold it for me
I'm wasting my time, tryna make up my mind
Oh, I'm sitting here as the chandelier is whispering in my ear
Saying, "Can I get a cigarette?"

(Jirou)
I know you'll never be mine
Can you come around tonight
And sing me a lullaby?
Just take my heart and break it
Can you come around tonight?

(Izuku)
I might be the enemy
But nothing quite hits like you

(Both)
Come on, take this pen and write for me
Oh, write me a song and I'll try to forget it
Oh, I'm standing there as the man upstairs
Comes crashing through the ceiling
Saying, "Where's my fucking cigarette?"
With fire in his eyes

(Jirou)
Can you come around tonight
And sing me a lullaby?

(Izuku)
Just take my heart and break it
Can you come around tonight?

(Jirou)
I might be the enemy
But nothing quite hits like you

(Both)
And as on my patience, starts to dry
And my feeling skids across the sand
They'll know that you've won
And I run back to where I came from

The girls all flap at the end of the song, and Jirou gives him a high five. He sighs in annoyance, and lays back down, face first into the pillow, instantly regretting it as he feels his rib ache at him.

"Anyways, Momo and Seiko next!" The group applauses, and carries out with late-night karaoke.

Eventually, everyone settled in, tired from singingp there hearts out, and huddled together, watching a move. Izuku was rested in the edge, while Seiko was besides him, laying next to Momo.

Izuku took the remote, and automatically put it on a horror movie, to which majority of the girls agreed for, surprisingly.

Izuku fell asleep nearly 25 minutes into the movie, seeing as it wasn't very scary, but the rest of the girls were jumping and on the verge of tears from it. Seiko looking at the screen with a dull face.

Aizawa, being the late night underground hero he was, was heading out on his way to patrol. He decided to stop by the common room, and sees all of the girls huddled together, Izuku knocked the hell out, and Seiko just watching the movie like it was the worst one he's seen.

He turns away. Not even going to try to understand what's going on in the common room.

Izuku peaks his eyes open, watching aizawa leave the room. He comes up with a sinister idea. And decides to just wait for the rest of the girls and Seiko too fall asleep so he could continue with us plan.

After about 2 hours, everyone was asleep, including seiko, which slightly suprised Izuku. He slowly stood, not to wake anyone around him, and crept into the dorm system.

The teachers dorm system. He walks over into the dorms, sliding past present mic's, midnights, and a few a few others. He walks until he finds Aizawa's room.

Izuku smirked, and fiddles with the door knob. It's locked, of course. The underground hero clearly isn't that stupid.

He bites down lightly on his hand, a small bit of blood dripping from his hand. He looks at the door knob, and makes a small key for it to fit.

He unlocks the door with the blood-key, and it unlocks, opening to him. He smirks. And puts the blood key into his hand for safe keeping if he ever wants to sneak into the room a second time.

He walks into the room, his eyes searching the place. It was dull, to no surprise. He had a brown wooden floor,  a black wall just behind his bed, a dresser with a small TV on it, and the room was connected with a kitchen.

He walks through the room, scooping through his stuff. He found some figures that looked a bit out-dated. In his closet, he had 3 extra pair of scarfs, (for what reason, stays unknown,) and a small box.

He opens the box, to which opens too a couple pictures. Him, Present Mic, some with midnight, and also this blue haired guy..for some reason, his cloud-like hair, and the way it was shaped, reminded him of someone.

Someone he knew...but who? He thinks back to all of the villains he's met, seen, and captured. His mind darted back to one certain villain.

'That mist guy. Kurogiri..was it?'

Izuku sighs, and games one of the pictures with the boy. He flips it around, seeing a name.

'Oboro Shirakumo, May 5th, xxxx, - xxx, xxx, xxxx

'Oboro, Huh? I'll find what I can on him.'

Izuku closes the box, and puts it back in the hidden spot into the closet, and closes it. He walks out, but locks the door behind him. He walks away from the door room with a sly grin on his face.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1123

Y'all- I'm sorry for the late chapter updates! I have track practice almost everyday, so I'm sorry about the schedule being wonky!

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!