Chapter 10 - Hospital

Seiko watches as Izuku's chest rises slowly and falls slowly.

His heart ached with guilt, seeing as he did the bare or nothing to help izuku. He couldn't wimp out now. He had experience with fighting. He's seen that man before.

Momo squeezed his hand, bringing his attention back. Her face laced with concern.

"Seiko, it'll be alright. I believe Blaze is strong, and I bet you definitely do, too. He'll be fine." Seiko just nods, not saying any thing. Aizawa lays beyond the curtain, in the bed across, and Midnight, and present mic sit on his side of the room.

In the mist of them just waiting, anxious for anything to happen, Izuku jolts from his bed, panting heavily. He looks anxiously at the wires attached to him, and tears them off.

Seiko and the two teachers jump up , running to stop him.

"Izuku, stop! You're okay, please relax!" Seiko asks desperately, holding Izuku's hands to keep them from tearing g off anything else.

Izuku's eyes widen, as he calms slightly, and brings seiko in for s small hug. Then he looks at him sharply.

"Are you okay? Is anyone other than me and Aizawa-Sensei hurt?"

"Izuku, we should be asking you that, Kid! You had a broken rib and a swollen back because of that slam the nomu gave you!" Present mic exclaims, Izuku refuses to believe he's not exaggerating and lays back down.

"It's whatever..I'm be fine in a day or two. How long have I been out?"

"You've been out for almost a day now, you and Aizawa. Everyone else just scraped out with some scratches, bruises and tiny stuff."

At the mention of aizawa, they hear a small groan coming from the other bed. Present mic and Nemuri head over to his bed, talking to him.

"Damn...I have so much stuff to catch up on."

"No, you don't, actually. School was out yesterday and also today because of the Villian attack. You won't miss much. But I believe you'll have to stay in here for another two days."

"Oh hell no, I'll be fine by tomorrow. The broken rib is just an inconvenience, I'll be fine."

"Blaze, Man, I know your strong as hell, but you  need a break. You'll be released as soon as the doctor believes your ready."

"Yeah...sure." He says distantly, a little upset.

"I know it's upsetting, Blaze, but it won't be for long. And Seiko, and also me, will help you catch up on whatever you've missed." Momo says, trying to reassure him, or at least lighten the situation.

"Fine..I'll stay. But how come aizawa gets to leave Tomorrow, he got his face smashed into the ground and his elbow disintegrated but he gets to leave?"

"I don't know...ugh, I guess we could get Recovery girl to heal you for school tomorrow. But you have to get rest and energy tonight so she can heal you."

"Deal. As long as I'm outta here as soon as possible."

"Blaze, I know how you like to get up and running, but you definitely need a break. I'm sure aizawa over there—if he can even do anything, will excuse you."

"Thank you very damn much, but I can move perfectly fine."

"Whatever. Your bones are more creaky than before."

"Watch it before I make you fail my class."

"Sir yes sir, crippled Aizawa sir."

Aizawa just huffed, ignoring him before he gets a larger headache.

Izuku groans, feeling some of the pain medicine wear off. He looks at seiko. "Yeah..I need a break. This shit, hurts like hell."

"You wouldn't say."

"Yeah. And the medicine also makes me really drowsy."

"Well then get some sleep, I'll tell the few people who like you that your awake now." Izuku just nods, ignoring the sarcastic comment, and heads straight back to sleep.

"Was that a joke or for real?"

"Definitely a joke. I think Majority of the class hates us by now."

"Oh, no, trust me, the girls absolutely love you. Especially after you gave her a serious beating. Majority of them don't really like Izumi, because she's rude, arrogant, bossy, and has a stick in her ass twenty-four/seven."

"Oh, wow. I wouldn't have thought. She is a real bitch though."

"Yeah. I'm sure the girls would love you. You should come to girls night, I'll ask them real quick." Momo says, pulling her phone out, already texting the girls group chat.

"Oh- wait- you don't need too-" Momo cuts him off

"Too late! You both are invited now, everyone said okay!" She exclaims happily, before exiting the Hospital room, leaving Seiko there before he could even get a chance to response.

He sighs, and then, the doctors comes in.

"Hello. We've seen that Blaze's broken rib, should be fully healed with enough rest by tomorrow. Meaning he can be discharged as of right now. And Aizawa has to stay till tomorrow morning."

Seiko nods at the doctor, but groans, meaning that they have no excuse not to go to that sleepover. Seiko gathers Izuku's stuff, and then, lightly taps him awake.

Izuku grumbles, "5 more minutes..." under his breath, and seiko just rolls his eyes. He picks up Izuku, who doesn't even care at all, and puts him on his back, who winces lightly in response.

"Sorry. Just you won't get up ."

"It's whatever..."

"Also, the girls want us at a girl sleepover. And we can't say no. So you have to get dressed in Pajamas when we get there."

"Ducking hell. I wanna go to bed."

"I think your just drowsy. Medicine getting to ya head?"

"Oh. You wouldn't fucking say. Just hurry the fuck up so we can go fucking home." He grumbles angrily.

"Language." Aizawa shouts

"Shut the fuck up , old man!"

"Sorry! It's the medicine getting to his head!"

Seiko carries the grumpy izuku out of the hospital, completely ignoring the dispatch papers and leaving anyways. They hop into the car to UA already waiting for them outside.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1008

Happy JuneTeenth to all AA writers, readers, and others too! Sorry this chapter got published so late, I've been busy with a bunch of stuff lately

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!