Chapter 6 - Teacher's Confrontation

Aizawa takes a large sip of his coffee, and nearly slamsit down, spilling a few droplets. Hizashi, his co-worker, and also pro-hero Present Mic, frowns.

"Shota, what's wrong with you? You seem more grumpy than usual." The cockatoo asks him concerned.

"The two new students, Vigilante rehab students, got it a fight with the other problem children. Something went down with them, apparently Izuku beat them so they would, 'Learn there place in the class.' But.."

"But...didn't they use to bully him? So that wouldn't make sense, why would he do the same thing they did to him?"

"I know. That's why I'm just going to have a small talk with them. I won't yell, like I will at the other problem children though."

"Please, but make sure all night doesn't fling you to the sun for telling at them. Oh wait...never mind, he's a skeleton." Shota nearly spits out his coffee at Hizashi's comment.

"I better get going...I don't want Izuku to punch a hold in the wall before I even get there." The blondie nods, and Aizawa heads out of the room. He walks over to the elevator, since he's always been to lazy to take the many flights of stairs, and swipes his access card to the 7th floor.

Aizawa walks out of the elevator once it dings, and heads over to Izuku's dorm room, where he most likely stormed off too. Of what he assumes.

He opens the locked door with his key, to find the room empty. He sighs, and decides on checking the rooftop.

He goes back into the elevator, taking it to the top floor, where the rooftop is. It dings, allowing him out, and he walks out, almost instantly noticing the spilt-dyed male sitting along the bench, with Seiko.

He walks over to them quietly, and izuku keeps his eyes closed, all though he knows his presence. Aizawa sits down next to them

"Izuku, Yagi, Katsumi, Katsuki, and Todoroki told me what happened at the locker room. They said you beat them for no reason. Can you tell me what happened?"

Aizawa sees Izuku's hand's shaking, probably with anger, and seiko rubs gentle circles in his back. "This whole school has pissed me off, I should've just went to jail.." izuku grumbles, making aizawa frown.

"Izumi..tried to blame me for what happened. She said that it was my fault, my quirk's fault, for why she bullied me senselessly for years, she said it was my fault she was pitied and made fun of, it was my fault for everything. And then I yelled and argued back with her..Shoto slapped me and, I just couldn't stop.." Izuku confesses out to his teacher, and Aizawa lets out a long, tired sigh.

"Jesus, kid, im sorry that happened. I can't exactly excused what you did even if they deserved it. all I'll do is give you a lunch detention for tomorrow. How's that sound?" The greeny just nods, and rubs his temples with his fingers.

"I'll have a talk with that group...and if we get enough evidence of what they did, I can talk to Nezu. Get something done, alright? Just try to take it easy."

"Can...you get 'Em and 'Coz a pass to our floor? I wanna see them later.." Aizawa quirks a confused brow, before realizing.

"We're they the two support kids in your room yesterday? If so, then sure. They seemed to calm you both. You've both had a..hard day."

"I just hope Shoto leaves me alone. Next time he messes with Izuku, I will send him flying, while frozen, out of the window."

"Yeah, you do that kid. I'll be going. Please get over to class before the bell rings, I'll ask Present Mic not the mark you tardy or anything."

"Thanks, Teach." izuku tells, making his teacher smile. He nods in response, and heads back over to the elevator, officially ending the conversation.

Izuku sighs, already tired, and not wanting to deal with the damn school any longer. And it's only day two of being there.

Before aizawa gets into the elevator, he speaks out to them. "There's a field trip to the USJ tomorrow. We delayed it because we were busy in some other project. So be ready for that."

Izuku groans. It's like the world wants him to be miserable. And he had a bad feeling about this field trip. And usually, when he does, it never ends well.

He decides to just ignore his gut feeling, and try to shrug it off. He stood, and headed over to the stairs. He looked back to seiko.

"You...take the elevator. Im just gonna walk down a few flights." Seiko nods, knowing as he wants to be alone, (Because he does that almost every time he wants to be.)

Seiko hesds into the elevator, going back down to the classroom. Izuku starts his journey down the many flights of steps. Every step he takes is nearly silent, the only noise heard is the small hint of him breathing.

He pulls his phone from his pocket, and checks his notifications. A couple texts from the group chat.

EM: yo, Blaze, ur roommates found out that u were in 1-A. There in 1-B, so they r coming to see u in ur dorm later. Just wanted to let u know before they come

BZ: ya, thanks em

EM: Np

Izuku checked the Tim's, seeing as it was two minutes away from passing period to end, and he decided on stopping his walking trip.

He walked out of the door, entering the 4th floor. He jogged over to the classroom, and sighed. Opening the door. He sees the classroom half-filled, missing some of the students. Including Izumi's group.

He sighs in relief, and sits down at his desk, listening through Present Mic's lecture in English.

Once there day ends, he goes over to his room, and ready to finally deal, and face, his old roommates again.

————————————————————————————
Word Count: 1008

Yello! Another chapter update? Yes I think so! Right now, I'm at a sleepover, so updates may not come till tomorrow or later.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!