Chapter 14 - Seeking the *Wrong* Guidance

Izumi we conflicted. More like confused, and upset.

She was humiliated by the one moron she teased. Why wasn't he grateful? She spent her lifetime trying to protect him from a future he didn't want.

He turned out just as her father had said. A villain. A Reckless, stupid, pitiful, villain. She tried to do what was right. Tease him till he learned a place. A place where the other villainous, quirkless, and useless quirked losers would sit quietly and watch everyone else.

She stared up at the ceiling of her dorm room, any other laying position being too uncomfortable—or abuse to much pain.

She couldn't get the incident of her mind. Was izuku that upset? What reason did she have to be? It was never that serious. She never went over the edge. What was his problem?

She decided to sleep on it. She closed her eyes, hoping for some peaceful dream to come to her. Which, did not.

Darkness surrounds her, until the area lights slightly. She sees the silhouette of 7 people standing before her. She tries taking a step forward, before realizing her lower body is covered in a black mist.

"What the hell is going on..?"

The 7 figures begin to show. Though, Izumi only recognizes one. A woman, her hair in a half up-ponytail, and cape.

'Nana...nana shimura..?' Her father had pictures of him and her hanging around in some areas of the house. When he gave her One for All, he told her about his mentor. Who she was, What she was like, how she died.

As she looks more into then, she had to assume they correlate to One For All. Yeah, they had to be. If Nana Shimura is there, a mentor, that means the rest of the mentor's are there too. All the way to the start.

They looked angry though. Why would they be mad? She hadn't done anything wrong, had she?

They looked at her furious. Their eyes piercing at hers. She quirks a confused brow, until one begins to speak.

"Izumi Yagi. The current 'user' of one for all, correct?"

"Yes, The brother tormenter was summoned."

Ah. So this is what this was about. Why would they be upset at her for that? She'd done what's right.

"A mistake for a current user. I'm utterly disappointed and not to mention disgusted. How dumb could your successor be, Nana Shimura?"

"I don't know. I do not know what I did wrong, for that kid is just a hypocrite. I can't believe Yagi would do such a thing."

They all looked towards Izumi again. Glares focused and fierce on her.

"You are not worthy, Izumi Yagi." They all day in perfect unison.

Izumi's eyes widen. Her? Not Worthy? How? What could she have done to deserve such a title? Yes, she may have geared her brother at the slightest. But why should she be treated such a why? She did nothing. Nothing. NOTHING!

"Your father was a mistake to be chosen. And I can see, we can see, that you were as well. I'm disappointed in you both." Nana shiners finally says, before forcing her out, her mind fading into darkness once again.