Chapter 2 - Chase

Izuku stood nervously while Seiko tied his tie correctly, seeing as he couldn't really do it himself. Once Seiko finished his tie, he continusly messed with his hair and blazer, trying to make sure he looked atleast half decent.

After a while of Seiko's convincing, Izuku just sighed, and put on a black face mask, matching his black  hair, with gray highlights. Maybe he would ask Aizawa if he could dye it again. He'd be able to ask that later.

He walked out the dorm, Seiko following suit, and Izuku stuffed one of the pancakes he had made into his mouth, so he could hurry and hopefully not get yelled at for being a minute or two late to his class.

They walked what felt like miles, searching for the classroom. Eventually, they reached the unnecessarily tall door, and give it a small knock. Aizawa tells them to wait a moment from the other side.

"Class, today we have two Vigilantes that were placed into our new rehabilitation course. They will be attending this class and should be treated like normal students. Please do not ponder them with unnecessary questions. You two can come inside now."

Izuku opens the door, and gives a sharp glare the moment he steps into the classroom. he sees Hiroto, sitting in the seats next to Aizawa, probably because he was pre-trained by Chisaski and already knew everything of what they were learning. Izuku guessed he just spent some short times in the class, and somewhere also somewhere else.

He gives Hiroto a small smile, to which he responds with a smile back.

"Introduce yourself." Aizawa dryly demands.

"Im Seiko Todoroki, my quirk is Frozen Exorcist. Please stay 6 feet away from me."

"Im Izuku Yagi, But call me Blaze, and my quirk is blood manipulation."

"You both can take a seat back there behind Jirou and Kaminari. You both raise your hands, please" The two of them do as he says, and raises there hands, revealing the two new seats sitting right behind them.

They both feel the intense glare's along there back's, taking it into account that it was mostly the Bakugou twins, Izumi, and Shoto. For some reason, to which Izuku may know, Izumi's glare pierced him the most.

"DEKUUU! AND YOU DAMNED CORUPPT!" Katsuki yells harshly, making them both want to shrink down in there seats. Aizawa activates his quirk, and gives Katsuki a small Scolding. He scoffs, and slightly yells out, "We'll talk at lunch, you damned nerds."

Izuku rolls his eyes, as Aizawa starts on his long drawn-out lesson. though, he still wishes he could be back at home with his other two roommates, rather than being here with these morons. for now though, he'll have to tolerate this class.

Cozbi, was in the middle of building a small battery for his levitation boots, made for Ochaco Uraraka. Well, key word, he was.. Before the battery blew up in his face. he sighed, putting the boots over to the side, and slouching down in his chair. Mei, came over to him.

Mei puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Cozbi, are you okay?! You shoved your baby to the side as like you were defeated!" She says devastatingly, worried for her inventor friend.

"Just a little frustrated, Mei. And...I'm also worried for my friends. There the new transfer students in the Hero course, Class 1-A."

"Oh! That's cool, I wish them good luck. I'll bet they'll be great." Mei reassures him, and he gives back a small
Smile.

"Thanks, Mei. Now how about we finish this for Uraraka?" The pink-haired girl nods her head, pushing the invention back to them both.

Embry watches at they converse happily, seeing as her best friend has finally made another friend in there class. She gives him a small wink, to which he blushes and turns away.

Seiko keeps his eyes sharp on the clock. Watching every minute tick by as class continues on. He was lucky enough for Izuku to have tutor him of 3rd year highschool, so he could just tune out of this lesson.

He watches as the final minute till lunch ticks by, the bell ringing like a loud alarm clock. He quickly heads out of the door, Izuku following just as quickly behind him.

Just a few feet behind them, the twins, Izumi and Shoto chase after them. They pick up the pace, and head over to the lunch room, but realizes there's no where for them to hide.

Izuku then drags seiko over to the elevator just a couple feet away from the lunch room, and quickly clicking the 7th floor, swiping his access card, and heading upwards towards there dorm room.

Katsuki's large explosions can be heard just before the elevator door closed. Seiko have a large sigh of relief, as the elevator went up.

Izuku just walked straight out once the doors opened, walking into the common room. Seiko got out of the elevator before the door closed. He went over to izuku, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Izuku...are you alright? That was a really close call." Seiko asks, his voice laced with slight concern for his friend. Izuku just nods back to him.

"Yeah..I'm fine. Just old memories."

"I can go and get Aizawa over here if you need It." He suggests, before a sudden voice appears behind them.

"I'm already here, problem children. What happened down there with you and the other children?" Izuku just shakes his head no, as if he doesn't wish to answer, and walks over to his room. Seiko's neuteral face turns into a small frown. He sighs, turning to Aizawa.

"I don't know if he wrote this in his note, but the four of them use to torment him. Especially when I wasn't there to protect him. I think him being chased by them, gave him past memories of middle school. Do you mind dealing with them while I get Izuku?"

Aizawa gives a tired nod, groaning as this means more work for him to do. He goes over to the elevator, heading over and back to the 4th floor, going to talk with the other students.

Seiko starts in his way to see izuku. Man, he wishes Embry wasn't busy with her inventions, she's most definitely better at this than he is.

Not like that matters now though, time for him to deal with Izuku himself.
————————————————————————————
Word count: 1061

Hello, and welcome to another chapter! Or should I say goodbye? Whatever - it's not very relevant. I'll figure It out later.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!