Chapter 3 - Comfort

Embry and Cozbi pull out there phones the moment the bell rings, ending school. they both start texting there two roommates.

EM: Yo, Blaze, Seiko, are you guys okay?

CB: Yeah! I know ur old bullies are here so are you guys alright?

.
.
.

After a couple a minutes with no response, they both sigh in defeat, and decide to just continue working on there inventions until they get a text back. Embry works on her, "Electric Storages." Which help the user in order to release a high amount of electricity with no strain. Specifically for Kaminari.

Both there phones ding after 10 minutes.

SK: Sorry. Izuku was/is upset. Do you mind meeting me at 6th floor so I cal let you up to the 7th?

EM: yeah, ofc, we'll be omw now

CB: Right behind her!

SK: Okay. Thanks.

Embry instantly starts jogging over to the Elevator, Cozbi following shortly behind her. She spams the 6th floor button, as the door finally closes a minute later. They go up , and as the elevator door opens, they see a sleep-standing seiko waiting for them.

"What the hell.." Cozbi mutters.

"Holy shit, that's kinda cool," Embry mumbles over to Cozbi, who nods in response.

"Oh, you guys are here, finally,"

"Yeah, dimwit, why the fuck were you standing and sleeping? I know your not that tired." Pop

"The hell I am. Running from those morons is extremely tiring. And izuku, being in a silent-upset, makes me more tired. So that equals to me being exhausted."

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up and take us too him!" Embry hisses at him, making him roll his eyes and just walk back into the elevator. The trio of them follow him in, and he swipes the his access card to get to the 7th floor. The elevator glides up and the group sits in silence. After a while, the elevator finally dings and opens the doors. Embry quickly springs out of the room, heading straight to the dorm she assumes is his.

She opens the door hastily, and sees izuku on a small bean bad chair, holding a blanket and a while watching 'The Lorax'. She smiles a little to herself, and walks over to him. He looks up at her, clearly annoyed and tired.

"Hey, Blazey. you alright?" He nods.

"Just call me Izuku now." She sighs at his dryness, and sits down next to him on the empty bean bag chair. She puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Izuku, you never answered my question. Are you okay? I know you look annoyed and tired. Can you just speak to me for a moment?" She pleads to him. he just said sighs in response, and pauses the movie with the remote.

"Alright. I'm annoyed. I have to be in the same damn class with those morons again, and then the minute they see me after what, weeks? Months? Years? Of not seeing me, they decide to chase me all the way to my dorm room inside as of just being normal and leaving me alone. So he's, im annoyed. And I'm tired. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes, that's what I wanted to hear. You don't always have to try and keep how you feel bottled up, no matter if it means your annoyed or tired over something. You know me, Seiko, and Cozbi are always here for you, right?" Izuku nods, but another voice inputs themselves.

"Yeah, Dude! 100% in! You have me a home when I didn't have one, and still let me go to UA even if I was living in the same home as you. I've always got your back." Cozbi energetically states proudly, making a small smile appear on his face. He turns back to the TV.

"Can we finish the Lorax now?"

"Yes, we can finish the Lorax movie now. God your werid..." seiko mutters, and Izuku just rolls his eyes, unpausing the movie.

Aizawa groans in annoyance, as the two angry bakugou's, A netural-faced Shoto, and a Upset Izumi. He gives them a small glare.

"Now what the hell are you chasing Izuku and Seiko for?"

"We wanted to talk. That's my brother. I haven't seen him in forever, I have and deserve the right to see him!" Izumi hisses angrily, smacking her hand along the desk.

"You deserve no right, Izumi Yagi. You should be glad that you even get a chance to ever see him again. Now, you have a Lunch Detention for tomorrow. You'll have to deal with Ectoplasm for your lunch. And I'm sure he doesn't want to spend his lunch with you guys." They all groan in response and Izumi rolls her eyes, and sits in her seat, pouting.

Aizawa dismisses them, sending them and there nasty attitudes out of the room. He sighs at the relief of air, finally getting them away from him. They may have potential, but that's only mainly for there quirks and strength.

He walks out of the room, and decides to go and check on the problem children quickly. He heads over to the elevator, feeling too lazy to get some more steps with the stairs, and swipes his access card to the 7th floor.

He walks out of the elevator, heading over towards Izuku's dorm. He hears from the small crack of the door, a movie playing, and he takes a small peak inside.

He sees 2 support kids...Izuku, and seiko all huddled together, watching the end of the Lorax Movie. He gives a small smile, but later he'll have to find o ur how those two support kids know the problem child duo.

He walks slightly inside the room, putting a blanket over the group, and walking out of the room. He closes the door quietly, and walks back down past the common room, and back into the elevator.

He's glad he won't have to deal with an upset Izuku tomorrow, and he has more friends that care.

----------------------------
Word count: 1000

A great chapter number to end on! Also, I'm at a sleep over right now with my 4 friends, so there might no be an update for a minute lol. And also, schools out! Hooray!

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!