Chapter 8 - The Bus

Izuku gulped down his 4th coffee of the morning. He already had a bad freezing, and he's been trying to drown it out with coffee for the past 35 minutes. He sighs, and just checks the watch I. His wrist.

"6:58" the watch reads, meaning that he still has 22 minutes before school actually starts. He makes himself another coffee, chugging that one down too.

He decides on making Aizawa one as well, and same with Seiko, that he'll just leave on the counter for him to grab when he's ready.

Maybe he's also chugging down coffee so he'll drown out what happened yesterday, and hopefully forget. The only thing that went well about that day, was that he got to beat the shit out of Izumi.

He got into his hero suit, (his hero suit is a slightly improved version of his Vigilante suit,) seeing as they needed to be dressed in them before they arrived to class.

He wanted to shout at seiko to hurry the actual fuck up, but he had to prove he had some patience inside of him. He sighed for the umpteenth time that morning.

Finally, after taking his sweet time, he walks out the god damn bathroom.

"What'd you too? Blow the toilet up with your shit?"

"I'm not disgusting, hell no. That's something Cozbi would do."

"We'll I'm sorry your highness, you took an awful long time to get out that fox damn bathroom. I couldn't help but think you just blew it up!"

"Thank you, I'm outstanded at the fact you feel so low of me. Not get your ass going, this costume is a little hot."

(In case you didn't remeber Izuku's costume

(In case you didn't remeber Izuku's costume.)

(Seiko's, I can't remember/find his old costume, but this is it

(Seiko's, I can't remember/find his old costume, but this is it. Credits to the artists!)

"Just make some ice or some shit, I don't know."

"I have a strong cold resistance, dumbass."

"Oh."

Seiko's scoffs, and walks out of the room. Izuku grabs  bo staff, that he had made by Embry before, and straps it along his back, careful to put the button that sends electricity though the top facing the other side of him.

He jogs to follow seiko, since he's nearly at the elevator. He slides in, just a couple seconds before the door closes. They both head down to the 1st floor, so they can get to the bus a little early.

The door 'dings' after a short while, letting them out. izuku strongly believes he's going to cry the next time he hears that same damn ding again.

They walk out the elevator, and head outside of the building. There, Mr. Aizawa was rolled up in his caterpillar sleeping bag.

Izuku pulls out a portable blanket, (which he made designs for and nearly threatened Embry and Cozbi to make it,) and lays down on the grass, giving his daily signal for seiko to wake him up when it's time to leave.

Seiko nods, as always, and sits down besides him. He pulls out his phone, playing, 'Pocket Love' for what reason, we won't talk about.

Soon, more students start exiting the building. Momo Yaoyorozu comes over to the two of them, and sits near seiko.

The two of them talk, and also converse about 'Pocket Love' since they found out that similarity though each other with Seiko showed Momo what he was playing.

Izuku slightly woke up, and looked out the corner of his eye, smirking slightly at seeing his best friend talking to a girl. Though it was really small and barley noticeable, he could see the blush of Seiko's face.

After a while, Everyone arrives, and Aizawa does a quick roll call, Seiko having to say Izuku's here for him since he's sleeping, and they all start to load onto the bus.

Seiko taps izuku awake, who groans in response, and stretches. He shrinks the blanket back down to portable size, and stuffs it in his pocket. He sits up, and walks over to the bus.

A open seat was left in the very back, which the two slide in. Momo, comes in and joins them. On the side of seiko.

They both start a conversation over 'Pocket Love.' again, making Izuku smile once more.

Finally, he won't be a deridingly lonely best friend, who hasn't dated anyone since 1st grade. He leans over to seiko's ear.

"She's pretty cute, ain't she? You like her?" He teases, and seiko's face flushes into a dangerously bright read.

"I-I-.."

"Seiko-kun, are you alright? Your face is a little red." The girl puts her hand on Seiko's cheek, making him fluster more, as he turns towards her.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a little hot outside with it being 83. I have a large cold resistance, not much of a heat." He chuckles, playing it off smoothly, and so does Yaoyorozu.

"Sly, hm~? Don't worry you two, I'll get Embry and Coz to help me set you guys up. Ah, it's love at first sight~!" He cooes into Seiko's ear again, and his mouth quivers, as if he wants to scream, but he can't.

The ride is an hour and 32 minutes long, so Yaoyorozu begins becoming tired after the first 20. Seiko notices this, and blushes slightly, but asks anyways.

"Are you tired? If you are, you can rest on my shoulder. Izuku does it half the time." Izuku smirks, giving him an up and done look saying, 'I see what you're doing'

"Yeah, if you really don't mind. Thanks, Seiko-Kun." Momo says in between yawns, and lays along his shoulder, falling asleep around a minute or two later.

"I'm proud of you, my dear son. Finally catching feelings. Your growing up."

"Your not my middle aged father, even if you sleep as much as a grandpa."

"Oh shut up , I'm very active. It balances out."

"Mhm. Now you need to find yourself a girlfriend. Your pretty...lonely. Y'know?" (Leave suggestions here, on who you'd wished for Izuku to be with, or stay single)

"Yeah yeah, kill me if I don't."

"Yeah, whatever. We wont be here for another hour and ten, so just go to sleep." Izuku nods, pulling out his portable blanket, and laying on seiko's other shoulder.

He does his daily signal for seiko to wake him up once they get there, which he nods too, and Izuku falls straight asleep, sleeping throughout the rest of the bus trip there.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1076

Hello and welcome to another chapter! Please, like I asked earlier, leave suggestions on who izuku should be with or if he's stay single! Majority votes will win, (unless I really don't like the ship.)

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!