Chapter 9 - USJ

The bus came to a hard stop, jerking izuku forward into the bus seat. He groans, and rubs his forhead. He looks back lazily, to see Seiko holding Momo to his shoulder so she didn't jerk forward.

"Now what the hell Moron, you couldn't get us both?!" He yell-whispers, his voice still groggy from sleeping for a while.

"No, I couldn't. My phones in my other hand."

"Whatever. good for nothing asshole." he grumbles under his breath, quietly enough for Seiko not to hear. The other boy rolls his eyes, and stands. Everyone starts leaving the bus, and He taps Momo awake.

She yawns a bit, and stretches, and blush instantly fills her face when she realizes who she was laying on. She put a hand over her mouth.

"I- uh- thank you, Seiko."

"No problem, Yaoyorozu."

"You can just call me Momo."

"Alright, alright, loved birds, can we get out before everyone else leaves? I'm tryna get this done and over with y'know."

"Yeah, yeah."

Momo steps out of the seat, followed by seiko and h th en izuku. They all walk out of the bus, and into the large building called the USJ.

The moment they step inside, Izuku's gut feeling screams at him. He turns a seiko, a concerned look on his face.

"Seiko, I have a bad feeling about this.."

He nods, seiko knowing Izuku's bad feelings are mostly right. He goes over to aizawa, giving him a small tap on the shoulder. He whispers into Aizawa's ear, and the other male nods.

"I'll keep the guard up and let Nezu know."

"Shit, too fucking late now!" Izuku yells, pointing over to the mist portal, and out-coming all of the low life villains and thugs.

He pulls out his No staff from behind his back, and Aizawa sends him a sharp glare, his red eyes adding to the mix.

"Izuku Yagi, I will not allow you to stay and fight even with pre-experience. Take the class out, NOW!"

"Iida, run to get help, you can get out fastest!" Thirteen yells in the mix, Izuku thanks them for being at least a tiny bit smart.

Iida attempts to run out, before the portal hit pops up infront. "I'm sorry, children, but I must not let you out."

Thirteen ignores his monologue, and activates their quirk, sucking in there mist. Iida manages to get around with this time, getting out the exit.

But Bakugou and Kirishima jump out, punching him through his mist, but failing, and being sent somewhere else.

"Ah, kids, reckless and irresponsible. Now, I must spilt you apart." The mist portal announces, and surrounds them in the mist.

Izuku grabs onto seiko, maybe seeing if he can't get a chance, and he feels them both being teleported.

The moment the mist finishes surrounding them, he feels himself falling straight down to the ground. He bites his hand quickly, and makes a magic carpet, like Aladdin's, and swoops the two of them, stopping them from falling.

He looks over, checking his surroundings, and seems Tsuyu Asui fling over an onto the nearby boat. He follows, landing on the boat smoothly. The two of them hop off.

"Oh, Yagi-kun, *Kero*" asui yips, looking at the two of them.

"Just call me Blaze. Anyways, I believe we were all teleported by the mist man."