Chapter 5 - a "Talk"

Izuku stood impatiently, tapping his foot against the cold tiled floor. Seiko put a hand to his shoulder, giving him a slightly annoyed but mostly patient look.

"Just give them a second more, If there not here in the next five minutes, we'll leave, alright? We can find Cozbi and Embry and lunch." Izuku just nods, bht that doesn't make his taps stop. It just makes them more quieter.

After two minutes, the group finally shows, all meeting them. Izuku sighs, shifting his gaze to the floor, not wanting to meet Izumi's, or anybody else's eyes either.

"Izuku, I-"

"Save your shit, Izumi. What the hell do you want with me and Seiko."

"Fucking Deku! Don't speak to Izumi that way, you punk!"

"I should be saying that about you, Katsumi, so keep your mouth closed. I don't wanna hear anything from you. Now katsuki, what the hell do want?" Seiko asserts, his voice demanding yet his face calm.

"Where did you too go. After you...went missing. All we know is that you committed a month or two later. We want an explanation." Izumi injects, interrupting Katsuki.

"I don't owe you an explanation for shit, Izumi!"

"Yes, yes you do! As your sister, I deserve an explanation! Do you know how much I was pitied, made fun of, because you decided to go missing?!"

"You?! So this is all about you now?! What you went through when I was missing?! I was your punching bag, I was nothing to you, but a useless brother! You treated me like shit, and so did the rest of your damn gang!"

"You were the cause that we did all of this! We wanted to protect you! We wanted you to just stop, just to stop trying! But of course not! And now look at you, your going to hurt people! Why else wouldn't I?!"

"What kind of damn excuse is that! I've been helping people all my life, and you still believe I'm going to turn into some villain? You beat me because you thought I would be a villian if I didn't sit?"

"Yes! Your quirk is dangerous, your going to harm people. People will be disgusted, not to mention angry that there blood was used for fighting!"

"I can use my own, dumbass! And I can save people with this, I can control blood flow! So when you slam some Villian down senselessly, I can ATLEAST help them to the point where there living! Your acting like you can't be a Villian either!"

"My quirk isn't suitable for villainy!"

"Bullshit, you could slam, crush, beat, and use people at your own will! How is that not a single bit of 'Villainous'?!"

"I-I..."

"Exactly. I don't wanna hear shit from you, Izumi Yagi."

"Wait! Izuku!"  Izuku can feel his fists clenched, as he tightly holds the urge to slap her right across his face. His hands shake in anger, as his breathing starts to become quick.

Seiko gives him a small concerned look.

"Deku! Look what you've done, Izumi's crying! She just wants to talk! Stop being such an asshole and just listen!"

"I'm not listening to anymore of your god damn bull!" Before he gets a chance to walk away, a fierace slap pierces him across the face. He holds his cheek with his hand, holding it. Shaking with anger.

He turns his head slowly, seeing who hit him. Shoto. He snickers quietly to himself, and seiko comes over, holding his cheek with his hand. He glared at the group, sending shivers up there spine.

He looks at Izuku, wanting to say something, but he just shakes his head no. Izuku cracks his jaw, and looks back to them.

"You've done Jt now, Izumi, and your little ass friend group. And it seems Shoto has finally grown some balls to do something, huh, haven't you little Shoto?"

Izuku takes into account his lip quivering ever so slightly, as if he's scared. He used this to his advantage.

He walks over to Izumi, And bites down on his hand. Blood sleeps down heavily, and he uses that, making half-chains, and slamming them against Izumi, slamming her down to the wall.

She squirms, and begins to cry harder. Izuku grins at the sight, and he punches her across the face. He does It again. A 3rd time. A 4th. And going as far as 10th.

Seiko grabs his arm, pulling him back. Izuku pushes him off, and punches Shoto across the face, as well.

Shoto falls to the ground, and he kicks him in the stomach. Once, twice, thirds, and going to tenths.

"You don't seem to like this, do you two? Huh? Where'd your full new pair of balls go, huh? Grow up, you fucking babies!"

Izumi cries out, begging for Aizawa sensei. Finally, seiko grabs him a second time, pulling him back. Izuku tries to push him off a second time, but struggles to do so.

"BLAZE! Snap out of it! You can get more revenge in training! Just please, calm down! I don't want to have to get Embry and Cozbi again!"

Izuku huffs angrily, and stops struggling. Seiko hesitates to let him go, but does anyway. Izuku grabs seiko's arm, turning away.

"Next time, try to have a better conversation, and don't be such a bitch. Maybe next time m I won't have to beat you. Or maybe next time I'll beat you senseless." Izuku says lastly, before walking away with seiko being dragged behind him.

The half-cuffs on Izumi release, and she falls straight to the ground, crying heavily. Shoto weakly stands, with the help of Katsuki, and Katsumi helps Izumi stand.

After a few minutes, they begin to walk back to the classroom, and they open the door. Aizawa looks over to them, confused.

"What happened to you guys?"

"I-It was Izuku! He beat them up!" Katsumi cries out to him, and Aizawa scowls under his breath. He nods, and tells them to just shop, since the bells ringing in one minute.

Aizawa sighs, seeing as he had to deal with the problem child this time. Why is it always before his lunch time?

————————————————————————————word count: 1032

I think that's...2 chapters in one day! Hooray! I was actually extremely bored in the car, so I wrote this up. I'll proof read this later...if I want too.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!