Chapter 15 - The Blame

"Father....I've come to my own answer. I am not going to come to you anymore. All of your guidance, my hope in you, my trust I put into you, was a huge mistake."

Toshinori's eyes widen. How was he loosing his daughter? His last child? Izuku left long ago. He can't let his daughter leave too.

"Izumi, cut the nonsense, what are you talking about?!"

"This is all your fault! All of our fault! You tricked me at such a young age into believing my older brother was some going to become some cruel, evil villain! You made me think if I didn't sit him down he wouldn't gotten up and became something horrible!"

"I treated my brother so wrongly for too long, all because I was encouraged, and I was fooled into believing in you! I shouldn't have to be! Your suppose to be my father, our father, Toshinori, but it seems you haven't failed not one child, but both."

Izumi turns towards the door. Unlocking it, and opening it. Before taking her final step out, she calls out to him.

"Toshinori, I hope you will grow to regret what you've done like I'm doing. I will not be coming back to you. Not once, not ever again. You've fooled me long enough into believing you, and I'm done." She slams the door closed, walking angrily back to her dorm.

It wasn't a complete waste of time. She finally learned, by herself, what that dumb bitch of a father had done to her. Done to Izuku. He never told her no. And look what she grew into.

How would she tell him sorry? Now, she knows, and hen next step would be to apologize, right? How would she do that?

She ponders, thinking all the way till she reaches her dorm. She opens it, and her desk across the wall, with a paper, pen, and envelope standing out in the open.

"What a calling, huh? A letter. Not to bad." She mutters to herself. Izuku would never face her privately again for a long, long time. So maybe this would suffice until he allowed her to even come 6ft close to her.

She sat down at her desk, taking the pen in hand, and starting the letter.

—-

Izuku continued his obvious stress pacing across his room. Seiko stared at him while he did so, until he sighed, finally having enough.

"Blaze, dude, chill. It'll be alright. Aizawa already said he'll get the map for you. Just give him some time."

"Yeah, but that's not it! What if it's not right? What if he's not here, and this whole planks for nothing, and I wasted a perfectly precious map that would probably sell me millions with villains!"

"What the hell.."

"Don't even bother, selling it is at the least of my worries unless the plan doesn't work. I'll need something to bail us out of here."

"Yeah, okay.." as seiko sighs in defeat again, a quiet knock, followed by a loud one, knocks on his door

"Fucking finally." Izuku goes up , unlocking his door and letting the three idiots into his dorm room. Aizawa shoves the map in his face.

"Here's your fucking map. It took me forever to fucking find that thing."

"Didn't I tell you to watch your language while your in here?"

"Okay, I'm sorry mother. Now get to the map."

"I'm not your fucking m- y'know what, never mind." Izuku takes the map, setting it as his desk. He circles a spot around where Kurogiri should be, and shows it to them.

"This is where Kurogiri should be. I'm the middle of this small area. I believe he will only appear once they get what they want, and then try to leave right after. Which is why we have to be as quick as possible."

He makes an even bigger circle over a part of the forest.

"There will be villains in this forest, I can't dot exactly who because I don't know yet, but there will be ATLEAST 1-3 in this area

He traces a path along the forest, from the building around.

"This is where another 2 villains will be, the only one I know being Toga Himiko. Do not ask me to look into her because I do not feel like it."

He sets the map down, and looks at the group.

"Well for one, have to keep the students out the way because I do not know what goal they have being here. I believe there gonna try to take someone or something.." he trails off into his own thoughts.

Seiko flicks him back into reality, making the other sigh in response. He continues on anyways. "As I was saying..we also have to get kurogiri before he disappears, but not to early so that he'd notice us and leave beforehand."

"Okay..so the plan is?"

"The minutes before they attack, we need to keep all the students together and have eyes on each other. No one has to be let out of sight."

"Second of all, we're going to have to find someway to restrain him. I'm thinking his neck, where the plate is. Pull him down by that, chain him, and take him in. I bet we could get the rest of the Villain's because they don't have a back-up escape plan."

"Okay..so we need a full out plan. I don't think it would be smart to just jump in, trying to chain him." Yamada says, making izuku nod.

"That's exactly what. Mic, I'm going to need you as a distraction. I'm going to need you to yell in some direction, distracting him. Seiko, I need you to come behind, and freeze him while he's distracted. That way me and aizawa can chain him. And I don't know exactly, but if midnight's Gas will work, that'd made it easier on us." Izuku explains, and the group nods in agreement.

"Sounds solid."

"Alright."

"Yippee! Save n capture kurogiri is in action!"

"As long as we don't have to struggle with too much work."

"And make sure everyone is off the paths, so the villains get confused. I would prefer to not have them attracted to where we are."

"Aye aye, captain!"

"This is not fuckin SpongeBob, Mic."

"Language."

"Way to ruin the party, old man."

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1058

A chapter released after so long! I'm so sorry chapters have been taking me longer, I have track everyday and meets on weekends, so yeah, I'm sorry.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!