Chapter 4 - Talking Properly?

Izuku tied his tie for the second time this week, and fixes the blazer on him. He sighs, fighting the urge to fall asleep while standing.

Seiko knocks harshly on the door. "Ketchup, Mustard!" (Get it, cause like Ketch-Up, and Mustards a condiment? Yeah nvm.)

"Oh shut the hell up, old man!" He yells back through the door, and the other boy just scoffs and his the door harshly one last time.

"We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up , dimwit!" Seiko yells after a few minutes, and Izuku lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Sorry I'm insecure about my damn face!"

"You wear a fucking mask!"

"That barley helps for shit, Seiko!"

"Just hurry up and get the hell out!" Izuku grabs his mask fromThe bathroom counter, and puts it on his face, adjusting it ever so slightly. he opens the bathroom door, and And seiko just stares at him with an annoyed face. He grabs Izuku by his wrist, and drags him out, so they can be in time.

"Man, Chill, well be on time! I didn't know you were such a class geek!-" At that comment, seiko tugs at him harder, and shoves him into the elevator. He goes in besides him, clicking the elevator button.

"I'm not being late on ONLY the second day of damn school, dimwit!" Izuku rolls his eyes, and shoves him over to the other side.

The elevator dings and opens the door, and finally release the top of them. They both jog down to the classroom, and Izuku pushes seiko into the door, making a loud 'Thud' ring through the classroom.

He gives a sharp glare to izuku, and the other just shrugs it off, use to his non-stop glares 24/7.

Seiko just opens the door, ignoring the obvious stares at them both. They both go in sit in there seats, and Katsuki, just sitting Diagonal from them, whispers over to him, "Meet me in the hall between the locker rooms during lunch."

Izuku just begs himself to tune out the demanding request, but he seemingly can't, he just nods in response, not making eye contact with the ruby-eyed boy.

Katsuki seems okay with those response, and sits straight up in his seat again, looking to the head of the classroom. The door opens slowly, and rolls in a yellow caterpillar.

"Hello. Today, we're doing another quirk apprehension test. Yes, I know we did one at the start of the year, No, do not ask why we're doing another one because I am about to tell you. Yes, we're doing it because one your quirks have grown stronger and two we have two new recruits in this class. Now change into your gym outfits and be outside in 10."

"Any questions I haven't already answered?" Iida raises his hand, while aizawa's eyes skin over the room, clearly ignoring him. "No? Alright. Now get out."

Iida sighs in defeat, and just walks out of the classroom, followed by he rest.

Izuku hops out of his seat, and pulls Half-asleep seiko out of his, and drags him quickly out the room, following he others to he Locker rooms.

Iida holds the door open for the boys, only a few Thank you's being given to him. Both the boys take one o the stalls to change in, seeing as Seiko mostly wanted to follow, and Izuku seeing as he doesn't want to be bothered with he scares littered on his front and back sides.

They walk out the stalls, and into the field, somehow being the first ones out there. Aizawa rolls his eyes when he sees the two already out. "Why'd you have to change so fast? I wanted to get a quick nap in."

"Because...you told us ten minutes?"

"It's only been three, dimwits." Izuku's mouth makes an O shape, and Seiko just shrugs.

The rest of everybody else begins to flood into the room, and they all line up next to the two of them. Aizawa stands from his caterpillar-like sleeping bag, and clears his throat, gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay...so...You have to throat this ball as far as possible with your quirk. There will be a couple other tests and crap, and I'll explain those when we get there. Izuku, your up first."

Izuku just nods, and steps into the circle, grabbing the ball. He sighs, knowing he'll have to get use to his quirk again here, and bites down harshly with his teeth.

(Fun fact about his quirk, his quirk gave him sharp teeth, (like a vampires,) in order to activate his own, so he could bite down on him, or other people, and use there blood for his use.)

The small drops of blood seeped from his hand, as he used It to form a small cell, and he puts the ball inside. He floats the blood-ceil as far as he can reach it.

"1.261 Billion ft." Aizawa annouces, astonishing the rest of the group.

"That's all the way to the moon!" A girl, who looks like the bubbly princess you'd see in Disney movies, shouted out.

"Seiko, your up next." He nods, and spawns a smaller version of his sword. He creates a small barrier around the area, and launches the ball up , hitting it hard like a baseball bat.

"829 ft."

The rest of the tests go on, The two of them doing smoothly. The end reaches, and Aizawa shows them the results.

1. Izuku (Blaze) Yagi
2. Izumi Yagi
3. Seiko Todoroki
4. Shoto Todoroki
5. Katsuki Bakugou
6. Katsumi Bakugou
7. Etc

Those of you at the bottom, I am disappointed. You will have to work harder to reach a better place. Now that the tests are done, lunch is starting in 20, so get changed and you can have the rest of whatever time to yourselves."

They all give a silent cheer, and walk back inside the school building. They get changed from the gym clothes, and head out, expect for Seiko and Izuku. The two of them wait in the hall between the locker rooms, waiting for Katsuki, and most likely but unfortunately his sister.

For whatever, "Talk" they had in mind.

----------------------------
Word count: 1038

Today is the day that I will officially post this story! Hooray! I've been working on updating this so I can get the chapters up quick, so more will be coming!

Anyways, have a good rest of your day'