Chapter 7- a visit

"God, everything is just so back-to-back today. Can't get a break, hm?" Izuku just huffs, and puts his head to the table.

He decides on ignoring the lesson, since he did online classes before, and just going to sleep. He signals Seiko to wake him when class is over, which the boy just nods too.

As Izuku sleeps, seiko scribbles down random stuff. about the day, couple doodles here and there, and complaining about his caterpillar like teacher.

The long lecture of English from present mic continues on, for what just felt like minutes to Seiko before the bell rang. He tapped Izuku's shoulder, telling him to wake up .k if we as a

He stretches out in the chair, and almost falls back, he grabs tightly onto to the table, his eyes widened as if his life flashed before him. Seiko laughs, holding his stomach.

"That's not fucking funny, you moron!"

"Yeah that is, I wish I would've recorded it!" Seiko laughs out, holding onto one of the desks so he doesn't fall over laughing himself.

"Whatever, we have to go still!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Izuku gets up , his hands slightly shaky from almost falling over, and grabs seiko by his ear, pulling him out the room.

"Ow, ow! Let me go, you dimwit!"

"Shut the hell up , since me almost falling over and dying is so funny to you, what about this?!"

"My ears turning red! Leave me alone I beg you! I won't laugh again I swear!"

"That's what I thought. Now get in this elevator, moron!" Izuku th rows Seiko inside the elevator, and he follows in. He swipes his access card, and goes up tk the 7th floor.

The minute he does, the elevator dings, and they both walk out, seeing the common room filled with some people.

And those people, they both groan in recognition.
Hiroto, Hikari, Kenji, and Eimiko. He frowns slightly, and he remembers that he never told them, where he went...after he committed. Well, how was he? They believed they were both dead.

Seiko puts a hand on his shoulder, and they reveal themselves in the common room. He shivers, seeing all there gazes onto the both of them.

"I'll let you have the coffee machine to yourself for a week if you face them too." Izuku instantly straighten his posture, and looks back at them.

Hikari comes running to him, and instantly stops just before she reaches him. Her hands clench and shake with anger, as tears well in her eyes.

She punches him across the face, and the same with seiko, izuku winces, even if he was expecting the punch. Seiko frowns harder.

"You left me! You left us! And now you decide to show your face again?!" She screams at them both, but they both stay silent.

Ei comes over to them, and grabs Hikari's hand, calming her at the slightest. She looks at the two fiercely, her gaze piercing at them both. Izuku backs up , so he's shoulder to shoulder with seiko.

"Excuse me for my uncensored language, but what the actual fuck you two? You left, and the thing we find out, is that you committed? Do you know how we all felt? You didn't even tell us anything!" Hiroto winces at this, by tries to keep an 'Upset' face.

"I'm..sorry I-"

"Sorry is not enough! We grieved for days, we went to your funerals! We had to be there, Hikari cried for nights! She loved you, we loved you, so what the duck where you thinking?"

"Alright, Eimiko. That's enough!"

"That wasn't enough when you left us! It wasn't enough when you finally decided to show your faces, at UA high! We didn't even know yet!"

"I'm sorry.." izuku mutters, his gaze shifted to the floor again. He blinks away his tears. He shouldn't cry. It's not him right now. It's his fault.

"Sorry isn't enough. And it won't ever be enough." Hikari spits out, and Kenji comes over. He puts a hand over her mouth, shutting her up .

"The both of you, stop it. This isn't going to solve what happened in the last, and it's most definitely not a way to greet yourself again with someone you thought was dead. You could've talked about that later."

Izuku sighs slightly, relived that someone would stop them both from yelling at him, not that he didn't feel bad.

"Hi, Izuku, Seiko. I'm sorry for these two, there just..upset. Are you alright? We all haven't seen you in what..days? Weeks? I'm not sure. It's just been a while."

"I..Hi, Kenji..and yeah, I'm fine. It's okay for them to be upset, I understand. I should probably go soon.." he trails off, walking over towards his room.

"Hi, Kenji, Hi Hiroto. I should probably go..with izuku. I'll talk to the rest of you guys later when you get a chance too cool down." Seiko states, and jogs after Izuku.

It wasn't that seiko wasnt hurt by there words. He was. But he had tough enough skin to ignore half of it. They didn't get all of what happened. So they have no reason to yell at them the moment they see them again.

Seiko had tough skin, Izuku did too. But some words from certain people hurt more for Him. For seiko, the only words that would ever hurt him seriously was Izuku's. But its never to happen, anyways.

Embry and Cozbi came also with them, since when they got the access card, they were the ones that let them up. They both followed seiko over to the dorm rooms.

Hikari, And Eimiko both frowned. There interior wasn't to hurt him, just to make him realize what he did. That they're still there. But obviously, they pushed it too far.

Izuku wanted to punch someone. Then to cry, and then punch them again.Like how he did with Izumi. He laid on his Marsh-mellow pillow, face-first. He used his remote, turning on the Lorax, because somehow it makes him feel better.

The group, Seiko, Em, and Cozbi all came in the room quietly. They sat next to izuku, and watched the Lorax with him. Seiko went into the kitchen, Making 1 coffee for him, and 3 hot chocolates, (with marshmallows.) for the rest of them.

He handed them all a hot chocolate, which izuku nearly gulped down.

"Izuku, if there's anything you want to talk about here, we're all here to listen for you. I think it's better than just re-watching the Lorax to make you feel better."

"Yeah, dude, we'll listen and talk over hot chocolates, and..coffee. We're here for you, cause you've been here for us!"

"Thank you guys. I guess I'm just.. upset? Angry? With what they said to me. They don't know why I did it. Her for some reason I'm always to blame for everything. Izumi blames me, Eimiko and Hikari blame me, who next? I don't want to be blamed for this anymore."

"Izuku...I'm sorry. I can't say I understand or it'll be alright because I'm not a fortune teller or whatever those things are called. But what I can tell you, is that your strong, and you can make it through this. You've done it with everything else, and you can do it with this too. And also the Lorax I guess."

Izuku chuckled slightly, which lightened the mood in the room. Cozbi ruffles his hair, like someone's middle-aged dad, and got right back to watching the Lorax, and the rest of them, too.

Izuku's mind finally rests at peace, being cuddled with his group for the second time that week. At least, he made it out of the school day.

But he groans, and remembers that damned USJ field trip. If he could barley get out of this, how's he gonna deal with that.

Not that he knows now, or cates right about now, either.

————————————————————————————
Word count:!1327

Another chapter, but really angsty lol. I hope the people that requested for more angst, is getting what they want, cause it's definitely what I'm giving.

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!