backstory

Ever since Bakugou and deku had been young they were inseparable. Izuku enjoyed the simpler things. All Bakugou ever water to do was win. To him second place was first loser. 

When deku was very young his dad had left him for reasons unknown. he couldn't help believing it was about him. His mother then was always kinda sad maybe even stressed. She was a single mother with no one to help her and the only person that she ever loved Left without a trace on where he went or how to find him. She would receive enough money to pay child support and half of her bill every month from a new location. This anonymous money helped her out a lot as she was struggling to find a job that allowed her to take care of izuku.   

When Izuku was 4 he was diagnosed a quirkless omega. Moma Midoriya didn't know she was gonna be able to afford heat medicines for of of his heats. The government aids them because of the missing father. They have a plan to help them pay for all of the medical things like that were expensive for no reason and they couldn't control if it happened or not. 

When Katsuki was small he went to the doctor and they pronounced him an alpha. They had figured out already that Katsuki's quirk was explosion about 2 months before the doctors appointment. When Katsuki's mother mitsuki figured out that deku was a quirkless omega she had instructed her song to bully him and show him who was more dominant. She thought that a male omega with no quirk was a useless waste of space. Katsuki however did not agree with this, but he knew if he went against his mom he would pay for it later. Mitsuki was verbally, mentally, and physically abusive. She was really good at covering up her tracks about what she had inflicted on Katsuki so that she wouldn't get in trouble.