the hero's get involved

Just as Bakugou had thought the authorities thought it was a prank. The police weren't the best people around and heroes wouldn't get called in unless it was something big. As soon as Izuku got home he went to sleep. It was a few hours before he looked at his phone to see the events that had happened. As soon as he saw this he called Aizawa who showed quickly. 

Mitsuki was already gone. She eventually found the camera, destroyed it, and made a run for it with a severely injured Katsuki laying limp in the back seat. Mitsuki had never had such a close call, but she thought she would get away with it. A few minutes later pro heroes took the streets. They had the licence plate, the mothers identity, and traffic cameras placed around the city.   

Within a few hours the car was spotted multiple times, but kept getting away. Soon it was on the news and the city went into lockdown. An amber alert went out. Soon the class was worried sick and so was the world. They wondered how a top UA student could be so "weak". Could it be possible that the mother was a villain, or a kidnapper?! 

Deku had no idea what to do. He knew that the heroes were not gonna find bakugou. He had an idea. Stupid? Maybe... Better than nothing. It could get him expelled, but he would do anything for his dear kacchan. With how dire the situation was it was his only hope.....

sorry for this chapter being so short and not uploading in a while. I have been on vr chat a lot. I am a part of an amazing community inside of the game of vr chat. My user is tnwoody 17db you will find me at froggy's hangout on wednesday 8pm est, 7pm central, 6pm mountain, or 5pm pst. You will get to experience some of the best music vr chat has to offer there.  I hangout in open mic night R.E.P. a lot. I also sing and perform there a lot. 

my youtube is taytaysquad/ tnwoody where i post mha edit and mha gatcha edits. 

I want to again apologize for not uploading more chapters, but i hope you can understand.