waiting

After the attack everything felt like it slowed to a halt. The hero's sent out  a search party to get Izuku back, but it was no use. They had been trying to find the LOV base for months before the incident.  They were scared about was happening to Izuku. Bakugou was a reck. He couldn't help, but feel like it was his fault for not being with omega while he was in heat. He felt like a failure. todoroki felt bad about it but didn't carry the same guilt of bakugou. He accepted there was nothing he could do about it, but he was still scared even though he wouldn't voice it. Being the freckled boy's best friend it worried him to think of what they could be doing to him. Most of the deku squad were worried to. The bakusquads worried that Bakugou might do something rash. They kept a close eye on him. The class ray of sunshine was gone. Most of them wanted to aid with investigation, but they were denied permission. The class would do just about anything to have Deku back. Without realizing it Deku had become an essential part to the class's balance, but They had to continue on and just wait. 

*with izuku*

"Look what we have here," a bone chilling voice said. It was Shigaraki. I knew exactly where I was right then. I said not a word as a looked up into his ruby eyes. They didn't scare me like it did many others. Bakugou had eyes just like that the only difference was these were colder. dabi then walked in with his stone cold gaze and started me in the eye. No effect again as Almight and Todoroki had a similar eye color.

Without realizing it Izuku's stare was easily the most intimidating in the room. It frightened the two a little bit. Izuku's eyes looked very cold. 

*shiggy pov*

He has a smile that can light up a room, and a stare that could kill you. similar to.... No. That's not possible. He studied izuku and started mumbling like him. "his hair is very similar...-- shoes...-----eye smile...

"shiggy, your mumbling again," Dabi said as Shigaraki looked up.

"I think we need to check with boss on this one." This caught Dabi off guard. He had never showed mercy to anyone. He thought about it for a while ,but soon realized he had more important things to do than think about a random prisoner.  

(sorry this was a filler that I tried to make a longer story out of. it is currently 2:40 a.m. when this is written. i hope its good!!)

(btw making the chapters is a two day job where i write and then edit. i also have to fix grammatical mistakes. in this process i also change the wording of things. i don't check my grammar on my author's notes)