reinforcements

Remember that bright idea that Deku had that's where we start 

"Bang! Bang" the door of the L.O.V. was almost knocked off it's hinges. Deku was mad and worried about Katsuki. The door opened to see dabi with a tired expression on his face. By now it was dark out, so understandably most people where either asleep or going to sleep. "Why is the green headed boy back so soon?" Babi thought to himself. Could it be he wanted to visit his father. He let the boy in and to Izuku's surprise his father was just sitting at the bar enjoying a drink. AFO's eyes lit up when he saw his son enter through the doorway.  Then he saw the solemn look on Izuku's face and his eyes went from cheerful to worried. 

"Is something wrong Izuku?" the freckled boy didn't look his father in the eye. "I need you help" Izuku stated. this surprised AFO because he had never thought that his own son would ask him for help. His son was a hero and he was the number 1 villain.  There should have been no reason they would ever need each other. 

After a few moments of silence izuku spoke again. "They to.." his voice cracked "they took kacchan." He was holding back his tears. The thought of the terrible things that could be happening right now pained him. A.F.O. accepted and the L.O.V. swept the city, the skies, and on foot. When Hawks spotted the villains in the sky he got ready for battle, but surprisingly they all passed him. They were really hyper focused and did not notice hawks.  

After a few hours of searching they found that Mitsuki had taken form in another car and started tracking the licence plate all around the city. The villains were better at finding people than he heroes because they were able to illegally hack every system in japan to find them. This includes home cameras, dash cams, phones, ect. They could track down any car as long as it had an engine. They had Mitsuki's fingerprints and where able to tell where she had been. They knew very little compared to normal, but then again this was anything but normal. Heroes were fully aware of the situation with the villains. The heroes were outnumbered by the hundreds, so they had to go along with it knowing something would go wrong.