last day

Narrated 3rd person: 

Izuku woke up at the sound of his alarm clock blaring. He sat up and sluggishly got ready for school. . All morning he thought about how shitty his last day would be. He got on the bus and immediately they were calling him a weak quirkless omega. Luckily Bakugou didn't ride his bus. Even though they lived next door to each other ,Bakugou, walked to school. Midoriya didn't question it. He didn't question much of anything any more. He learned the more he spoke the more people made fun of him. 

He got to school and Bakugou was waiting for him like always. "Hey loser" Bakugou shouted. He didn't like it but he knew his mom had people everywhere that she hired to "keep him safe" He didn't buy it though. He knew the real reason was because she didn't want him mating with anyone, acting weak, or ruining the Bakugou name. Bakugou then dragged Deku to the side where his "friends" were. Deku then let out a sigh. He knew it was the last day anyway.however if he didn't get into UA then he would have to spend 3 more years here. If Deku didn't get into hero studies he was going to go support course and if not that than general studies. All of there programs where the top in japan out of those three. After getting beaten up Bakugou looked back at Deku. For a moment Deku could see Bakugou's true emotions. Bakugou quickly averted his gaze away from the freckled omega. The school bell rang and they hurried to class. 

(This was just a chapter explain where they are in the story)