Trouble

Izuku soon was spotted with the villains. He knew that he could not hide for much longer, but he didn't expect everything so soon. He didn't want people to think that he was a villain. He didn't want anyone to think that bakugou was a villain either. it was a hard delema. either he do nothing and mitsuki get away, or ruin his and possibly his boyfriend's chance at being heroes. 

It took 3 days and 3 nights on the third night they found that somehow the old hag, Mitsuki, made it out of the city. The villains had become known as allies in this case with the heroes. No one had quite figured out why Izuku was with the villains, but most assumed that it was because he had struck a deal with one of the members that played a key role in L.O.V..  This only made sense because they knew that Izuku couldn't be evil with all the things he had done for U.A..   Aizawa even made a public statement about it. The lock down ended as soon as the heroes had learned that the menace left the city. 

*With Bakugou*

'Where am I' he thought. This all seemed like the nightmare he had and wished to never come true. His life was a living hell. He wished he could end it all, but every time he thought about that he thought about Izuku. He couldn't bare the thought of himself making Izuku cry after all he had done to him. He was trying to help the ones he loved. He didn't want to worry them. 

His head hurt from getting knocked out so that he could be transported to different locations. Katsuki couldn't think of a reason that his mother hated him so much. She always looked at him in disgust. He felt like he was the reason his father left. In that sense Izuku and Katsuki were alike. They both lacked a important father figure growing up. who knows what they would have turned out like if their fathers were present. 

He heard footsteps and knew what was about to happen. he closed his eyes and the torture began. 

it's been a hot minute since the last time i uploaded i know, but i wanted to make sure i uploaded two parts at once, so I decided to write this part quickly. honestly i think the two i wrote could have been sandwiched into one 800 word normal part length. I think they needed separated because of the way the story reads. It gives better understanding about how much time has passed. Unfortunately I keep losing track of where I am in the story so I have to go back and reread what I already wrote. Let me tell you that is cringy. I didn't get a chance to proof read before i posted this part, so please ignore some of the grammatical mistakes.

 i have huge writers block if you could help me that would be great you can just tell me in the comments. this next chapter or whenever i get responses will be wild.