tea

When the two exited the room they hadn't expected the whole class to be there. They both froze not knowing what to do. Aizawa looked furious so did Jiro. 

"Do you two know what could happen if your mates found out you did this?!" Aizawa shouted. Izuku let out an awkward laugh.

"How much did you hear?" he was anxious. 

"All of that last song pretty much" Mina responded. Aizawa then grabbed the two with his scarf and took them to the office.

"So you're both cheating on your mates," Aizawa said angrily. He could see how awkward Izuku and Bakugou looked just then. 

"That is completely unacceptable as----"Izuku interrupted and whispered with his head down, "My mate is actually Kacchan" 

Aizawa couldn't really hear what he said and thought Midoriya had interrupted him because he wanted to talk back. "Say that again?!" he yelled. 

This triggered Bakugou so he stepped in front of Deku and yelled, "HE SAID THAT I WAS HIS FUCKING MATE!!," Aizawa then just paused for a moment.

"Then how come I can't smell your scents on one another?"  They took off their scent blockers. Aizawa then understood.  Izuku and Bakugou separately smelled like pine trees while one smelled like karmel. It reminded most of a cozy house in the forest where you could smell homemade caramel being made. 

"Our scents are very strong because i'm a type C and he's a type 2, so we hide it with scent blockers," Izuku explained.

Aizawa looked embarrassed, but he was also confused. "why did you lie and tell me your mates didn't attend school here." Aizawa asked.

izuku then got closer to bakugou and slightly cuddled him, "We didn't want people to know because in the past people have judged us for being together."  Upon realizing this, Aizawa's expression got softer. he apologized and sent the boys back where they were bombarded with questions and then angry Jiro appeared. She started ranting about how much more the two could have helped at the school festival. After that the two were exhausted and went to Bakugou's dorm where they fell asleep together.